Part 28

Izuku POV

   It was the end of the day and I was walking back to the house. Sho was spending the night at the dorms and I decided i wanted to take a walk back home instead of driving.
    While I was walking back home I started to think about my possible future with Shoto. I wonder if we'll last. So far we are doing good. Will we get married and adopt kids? I smile to myself just thinking about raising kids with Todoroki.
   Whose last name is would we take? Would we just do Midoriya-Todoroki? I guess either way I wouldn't mind. Would we have to have our kids keep their last name because we would be heros?
   I stop walking suddenly realizing I could become a hero. A hero. That's right, I'm suppose to be a hero.

-at home-

   I walk over to where dad and pops are sitting and sit across from them.
   "Hey, you both went to UA right?" Sitting across from them I look at them with curiosity and anxiety coursing through me.
   "Yeah. It-" Dad starts to talk only to be interrupted by pops.
   "YEAH! We were SUPER popular and cool in our day!" Pops said with a bright smile on his face while striking a pose. Dad sighed.
   "Everyone disliked us. Hizashi was obnoxiously loud and I didn't talk to anyone. Nobody thought I was hero material because I was social enough." Dad said with a sigh making pops lose his happy smile. Pops playfully punched dad.
   "Come on can't I dream?" He then turns back to me.
   "Why do you ask anyways?" He said as dad glares at him for punching him.
    "Well I wanted to know if you two dated while you were in school together. I wanted to know if it lasted..." Dad goes pink while pops smiles and grabs dads hand.
    "YEAH WE DID! Shota was such a DOWNERRR and I decided to change that!" Pops activated his quirk getting a bit too excited. Dad just rolls his eyes and sighs for what seems like the hundredth time today.
    "How'd you two meet and get together?" Pops is basically jumping up and down in his seat at this point while dad tries to calm him down.
    "I remember it like yesterday!" Pops leans in and starts the story.
    "It was the first day of class. I was in the same class as you, 1-A. I sat in the last row so, I made my way over there. On my way over a kid who use to bully me in middle school tripped me and I was about to fall. As I'm readying myself for the brace of impact it never comes! I open my eyes to see the most beautiful man in my life! Shota Aizawa!-" dad sighs before he can continue his story.
    "-I tell this beautiful creature thank you and continue to my seat. Fortunately for me he just happened to have the seat right beside me! We ended up getting really close throughout the year." At the end pops hugs dad which dad ends up reluctantly hugging him back and smiling slightly.
    "That's not exactly what happened. We got close because you kept getting beat up by those assholes and I had to keep saving you. Until you could fight back of course." Pops huffs and crosses his arms.
    "Are you worried your relationship with Todoroki wont last?" Pops says changing the subject.
    "I don't know. I just hope that we stay together because I really like him. I just wanted to know if it was possible for someone to stay with someone they met with someone else from high school." I smile sadly thinking about wether Shoto and I will last. Dad rolls his eyes.
    "You guys will last. Trust me. I've seen plenty of relationships in my lifetime and yours is one that will be a long one." I smile at his encouraging words.
    "Thanks guys! I'm going to bed now. We have school to tomorrow." I jump up from the sofa and run up the stairs. Hearing a 'don't run up the stairs!' as I make my way up.
    I open my door and quickly shut it. Jumping on my bed and getting under the covers. I start to think about Todoroki again.
    I hope we last. I think we will. We'll have a nice life. We'll both become successful hero's. I'll probably become an underground hero and he will become the number one hero. I know he will. Even if he doesn't he'll always be my number one.
    I end up falling asleep thinking about my future with the one and only Shoto Todoroki. Thinking about how many kids I wanted, what kind of house I wanted, whose last name we'd be taking, and much more.

__________________________

I hope you liked the little EraserMic thing. I was gonna make it a flashback but I didn't know if I should make it that long or not. Lmk in the comments if you guys want a chapter dedicated to EraserMic, if I get no comments I'll just leave that alone :) Sorry this chapter is short I just wanted to get something out!

~Total words 1872~