xvii. boys bathroom.

boys bathroom. 
act ii, scene xvii

SOWON WAS SUPPOSED TO GO TO RON'S HOUSE FOR CHRISTMAS BREAK, but not anymore

SOWON WAS SUPPOSED TO GO TO RON'S HOUSE FOR CHRISTMAS BREAK, but not anymore. After the fight between Harry and Sowon, Ron automaticity took Harry's side, leaving Hermione in the middle of her two friends. Hermione felt the most responsible for the friends split up since she did spill the beans about Sowon and Draco.

But Sowon didn't care, she found that someday Harry would find out and just happened to be that day, so she wasn't harsh on Hermione. Sitting by herself in a lonely compartment, Sowon reads her book quietly to herself. No one joined her as she rather be alone, even though Luna and Hermione insisted on joining, she declined.

Sowon looks up to see someone open her compartment door, Draco walks into the room. Sowon's cheeks flush with embarrassment as they havent spoke since that kiss. He looks at her and found her absolutely beautiful by just sitting by a window, he gives her a smile which she hasn't seen since last year.

Draco sits down next to her, "Sowon, are you okay? You're cheeks are red."

Sowon looks away quickly, "It's nothing."

Draco looks at her and laughs. She finally looks back and smiles as he laughs. That was the first in a while that she's seen him this happy, it makes her happy too. His face becomes blank when he places his hands on his lap, "Why aren't you sitting with Potter?"

"He's mad at me. He'll turn around soon," Sowon answers, looking away from his stares.

Draco looks at her in amazement before putting his hands on her jaw pulling her to face him. Sowon smiles at him and pulls his hands off her jaw, then places it on her heart. He feels her heart beating faster and faster every second, so he looks up at her.

"I love you, Draco." Sowon says, still holding her hands over his hands over her heart.

Draco bites his lips and pulls his hands back, then places them back on her jaw, "I love you too."

He puts his hand on her hair and moves down to touch her bangs, and messes with it. Sowon gasps and pushes his hand away as he was making her hair look worse than it already did. Draco chuckles before standing up and heading out of the compartment, then leans back in waving at her with a smirk, and bids his farewell and tells her to have a good holiday break. Sowon waves him off, once he was out of sight, she cups her flaming red cheeks and smiles.

Then falls back onto the row of seatings and places her hand on her heart, "Oh I'm in love."

CHRISTMAS BREAK WASNT ANYTHING SPECIAL FOR SOWON, but for Draco it was. He was sent back to Hogwarts to finish the vanishing cabinet. He knew his time with Sowon was coming to an end soon, so he tries his best to make the short time the happiest for her.

But soon he was going to have to tell the poor girl the news of the war and that he couldn't be with her until it's over for her protection. All Draco wants is for the war to be over with so he can be with Sowon, happily, he wishes for it everyday.

The first day back from Christmas Break, Sowon stands in the library with Harry in front of her, his arms crossed. He looks at her with a stern look, "Did you hear what happened at the burrows or did you knew about it before hand?"

"I dont understand?" Sowon asks, looking around, and sees Draco walking past the library doors, she found a sense of just leaving Harry right then and there and go join Draco.

"Draco told you about it right? That Death-Eaters put the burrows on fire," Harry says, looking at the girl up and down.

Sowon looks back at him, "I don't know what you're talking about really? Are the twins alright?"

"I don't know... ask Draco."

Sowon watches the boy turn to leave and she takes him by the arm and pulls him to look at her, "I don't like the way you're speaking to me. You're acting like I'm a villain. We used to be friends, Harry, what happened?"

Harry rolls his eyes and pulls his arm back, "You fell in love with a Death-Eater."

"You're just assuming he is one, which he isn't."

"When you finally wake up from your fairytale of a love life, come find me, I'll be there," Harry says, turning around and leaving the library.

Harry Potter, Sowon hates that name now. She couldn't freely love without loosing him. Now eating breakfast by herself at the Hufflepuff's table, she picks at her food and looks around at her fellow classmates. She misses him. She misses Cedric.

Perhaps if Cedric was here he would side with her. Tears slowly comes out of her eyes, making the girl perk up and look around making sure no one saw that she was suddenly crying. Sowon leans down onto the table putting her head down and looks down at her lap.

Soon her lap had wet spots all around from her tears, that she couldn't help let out in that moment. Sowon realizes she doesn't have any friends at the moment, Ron and Ginny both sided with Harry, believing that Draco is a death-eater, while Hermione is in the middle but Sowon hardly ever sees her. Neville doesn't really count. Luna, she never sees the blonde hair Ravenclaw anymore.

Hearing that Ron was in the hospital wing, Sowon stands up and brushes the tear stained cheeks clear. She knows she would be the last person Ron wants to see, but she's also feeling like it's a right thing to do as she still cared about her friend.

While walking to the wing, still in the hall, she finds herself behind Draco, who staring at Harry and Katie Bell. The tension between Harry and Draco stares makes the Korean girl uncomfortable. Draco hurtles past Sowon, without knowing she's there, his forehead gleaming with sweat, and heads to the boy's restroom.

Harry looks at Sowon, before continuing after Draco, the girl looks back at Katie Bell who looks frighten, then turns on her heel and follows behind Harry. The two walks out of the hall with Sowon closely following behind. The two boys go into the restroom, Sowon stops herself from going into the restroom, she stands outside it and taps her feet impatiently.

Suddenly Sowon hears exchanges of words and hears crashes, deciding either to go in or not, she watches Snape go past her, then stop and look at her. Snape shakes his head and walks in.

Sowon eyes widen and watches him walk into the restroom, there was no way she was going into a restroom with a teacher, she tells herself. Harry walks out and stops himself in front of her. Sowon notices blood on his hands making her gasp in shock.

"Sowon-"

She cuts him off, "Don't talk to me."

She rushes past him into the restroom. Walking into the restroom, water all over the floor, Sowon looks onto the floor to see Draco laying on the ground, blood all around him. She covers her mouth and starts to tear up.

Snape's ancient chant ringing in her ears, Sowon kneels down next to Snape and watches him fix Draco back up. Once Snape was done helping Draco, he looks back at Sowon, who was folding her hands together like she was praying and her eyes closed.

He quickly looks away when he sees Draco flutter his eyes open. Snape watches Draco first look at him and then quickly looks at Sowon, with so much love in his eyes. Draco takes Sowon's hand in his hand, making her open her eyes and he leans up. But suddenly he closes his eyes and falls back.

Snape realizes Draco looks at Sowon the way he looked at Lily. He stands up and backs away, shaking his head looking between the two. Lord Voldemort can't know, he tells himself.