xxix. battle of hogwarts.

battle of hogwarts
act iii, scene xxix

WHEN DOWN IN THE DUNGEONS, Sowon tells Luna to go on without her so that she could protect the Slytherins if anyone tries to hurt them as she doesn't think that the Slytherins did anything wrong to deserve to be in the dungeons

WHEN DOWN IN THE DUNGEONS, Sowon tells Luna to go on without her so that she could protect the Slytherins if anyone tries to hurt them as she doesn't think that the Slytherins did anything wrong to deserve to be in the dungeons. Watching Luna run off, Sowon takes a death breath.

She was scared no doubt about it. Who wasn't scared. Suddenly a blast was heard making all the Slytherins go free out of the cells, Sowon didn't care enough to put them back in as she thought that they needed to be free anyway. Rushing past all them she feels a hand grab onto hers pulling her into a tight hallway.

Sowon whips her head around to face who ever took her. It was Draco. She takes him by the hand pushing her towards her and pulls him into a tight hug, closing her eyes in comfort. Draco could feel her muffle cries on her shoulder with the sounds of beats outside the castle walls. Voldemort broke through the sky wall that they didn't know yet.

"Draco. I was so worried. You didn't come last week," Sowon says, still holding him tightly on the arms.

Opening her eyes, Sowon looks behind Draco to find Doyle and Blaise behind him, looking awkwardly at the couple. Draco leans back from the hug and places his hand on her hair, pushing it back behind her shoulders, "I'm here now."

Sowon smiles at him and nods, "I know. Draco, I'm scared. What's going on out there?"

Draco looks behind him, at the two boys who nods over at the window. He turns back, "I have to go. I'll be right back. Stay here please."

Sowon shakes her head and takes him by the arm before he could run away, "Don't leave me. Please I can't do this alone."

"I'll be right back I promise. I just need to get something back. I love you," Draco says, then takes both Goyle and Blaise by the shoulders and rushes them forward to walk. Sowon shakes her head and then runs out of the Dungeons and out into the open.

Looking around, Sowon watches kids run and scream in horror. It was a war zone. Death-Eaters flood around the castle and spells were being casted from everywhere she turned. The Korean girl looks out into the crowd outside to see a peak of red hair, it was one of the twins, rushing towards them. But she stops as there was a giant in front of her, wheeling a axel.

Sowon takes her wand out of her robe and points it forward in defense, luckily the giant didn't take notice to her being behind him, so she runs past him towards Fred. The girl takes a place next to Fred, pointing her wand, "Fred!"

"Sowon! Get back inside, get to my mother," Fred urges her. Sowon shakes her head. No one thought she could protect herself besides Draco. A Death-Eater lands down from its broom in front of her and points his wand at her.

But Sowon was fast to react. She flicks her wand and says a spell making him fly backwards and hit the side of the rocks that fell from the castle. Fred chuckles, "Nice job."

Sowon smiles but then a frown is placed onto her lips when a hush went across her ears. The girl covers her ears and leans down. Voldemort's voice echos through her head. Sowon shakes her head trying to move when she sees a Death-Eater heading their way. But Voldemort's voice was too strong for her.

"Every drop of magical blood spilled is a waste!"

That line echos through her head when she hears a yell breakthrough Voldemort's voice. Sowon turns her head to see Draco running towards her. Draco pushes past people, "Sowon!"

Sowon feels a hit of pain on a side of back. Placing a hand on her back where she was hit and then pulls her hand back to take a look. Her clean hand was now blood stained. Sowon feels herself go light headed and shut her eyes before falling backwards.

Just in time, Draco blasts a spell at the Death-Eater, killing him, and rushes behind her and catches her in his arms. He couldn't tell if she just passed out or was even died. He tries his best to not cry right then and there. Leaning back up, Draco carries her in his arms like a bride and runs forward to the Great Hall, where a hospital is set up.

Draco knew he was known as Death-Eater so just by walking into the hall they would send him out but since he had Sowon in his arms he was fine. Slamming the doors open, Draco looks around to see people laying on stretches and people crying over them.

"Help! Someone help!" Draco yells, looking back down at Sowon, who he could tell was breathing now. At first he couldn't tell but now he could so he takes a deep sigh of relief. Molly Weasley runs up to them with Arthur hot on her tail.

Arthur urges Sowon out his grasps before holding her like how Draco did and starts to jog to a random bed to lay her down in. Molly stays in front of Draco who now starts to cry, sharking her head, she speaks up, "Get out of here before anyone else sees you."

Draco gulps and nods, meaning he would leave. He walks out of the Great Hall in hope of Sowon being alive but at the same he was very worried. Draco bends down and starts to cry once more. He felt guilty more than ever. He shouldn't have left her alone and should've listened to her.