epilogue

epilogue
end of love again

AFTER THE WAR, Draco and his family avoided imprisonments in Azkaban due to their last minute switch in allegiance

AFTER THE WAR, Draco and his family avoided imprisonments in Azkaban due to their last minute switch in allegiance. Sowon was thankful for that as was everyone else. It took a while for her group of friends to support the relationship of the two but in the end they grew to love it.

When Sowon introduced her father to Draco it was very hard for them to interact because of her father's disability but luckily Sowon taught Draco sign language so the two got along very fast. Meeting Draco's side of the family was very awkward in Sowon's mind. Of course, Mr. and Mrs. Malfoy loved her at first sight.

But Sowon couldn't help but feel out of place due to their past. In the year 2000, Sowon and Draco got married on a beach as to Sowon request. She had always wanted a wedding on a beach and she got what she wanted. Finally all of her friends supported their marriage after seeing how happy she was when she said 'I do.'

On September 5, 2005, Sowon gave birth to son who they named Scorpius Fred Malfoy. Draco agreed with Sowon to let the son's middle name be Fred in honor of Fred Weasley. Then on December 9, 2012, Sowon gave birth to a son named Rehan Cedric Malfoy. On July 23, 2015, Sowon gave birth to a daughter named Dohee Ruby Malfoy. Sowon wanted to name her daughter after her grandmother.

Every Christmas Sowon made sure her family and her father joined dinner with the Weasleys. That helped her friends and Draco get along and also her children get along with her friends kids. Then during other holidays they would spend it with Draco's family.

Today was Scorpius's first day at Hogwarts and Sowon was so excited but was also nervous to let one of her kids out of the nest. Walking onto the platform, Draco takes hold her hand connecting them together. Sowon looks at him and smiles then looks back at her father who was carrying Dohee on his shoulders with Rehan and Scorpius by his side.

Her children loved their grandpa making Sowon the happiest person alive. Walking past fellow students, Sowon nods and smiles at them then stops making Draco stop with her. Her father stops to but Sowon nods forward, letting them know to go ahead. So her father takes the kids with him and walks forward.

"What's wrong?" Draco asks, holding her hand tightly.

"Nothing. I just want to take in this moment. The most happiest of my life," Sowon says, swinging their hands back and forth.

Draco chuckles and walks forward with her, "That was very cheesy."

"And what about it?" Sowon jokes, a smile creases her lips once more. Looking around, she connects eyes with Harry so does Draco, the couple nods at him. He nods back. Even though the pair spends Christmas with the man every year, Harry would never feel comfortable with the blonde hair man.

The thing was if he makes his friend happy he could never feel deeply about him like she does. While Hermione and Ginny adore the pair's relationship and forgives Draco. Even the whole Weasley family likes him now besides Ron. Both Harry and Ron still can't seem to forgive the man. Which Sowon didn't really care and wasn't going to force them too.

The couple finally joins her father and the kids next to the train. Sowon bends down to face her son with worry in her eyes making her son groan. Draco chuckles and takes his daughter off of his father-in-law's shoulders and places her around his waist.

"Please tell me you're not going to cry. You already cried on the way here. It's so embarrassing," Scorpius says, leaning back, making Draco snort.

Sowon rolls her eyes and brushes her son's hair back with her hand, "Fine I won't. But it's just you've gotten so big! Please be good and kind when you're there."

"Will do!" Scorpius replies. Sowon leans back up and walks over to her husband and grabs Dohee then places her in the stroller next to her father. Her father stands next to Rehan who was picking at his fingernails. Draco walks over to Scropius and bends down to face him.

"Have fun. Not too much but just the right amount. Be kind like your mother said and it doesn't matter what house you get into you're still my son," Draco says, placing a hand on his son's shoulder.

"And we love you!" Sowon cuts in, sending her son a bright smile before turning her attention. Draco chuckles before leaning back up and pats Scorpius shoulder. Then he places his hand on his back and helps him forward. Sowon gives her son a wave and watches him head into the train.

Draco joins next to her and puts his arm around her waist, "I thought you said you weren't going to cry?"

"I gave birth to him. What do you expect?" Sowon says, placing her head on his shoulder. The two watches their son open the current windows and wave at them. They both wave back with a smile on their faces.

"I don't know if I've told you this before but I love you," Draco says, looking back at her.

Sowon pulls her head off his shoulders, "You have but don't worry I love you too."