💟11💟

Hello everyone!!

Have a lovely day!!!

Third person pov

Taehyung and Jungkook's relationship was sailing smoothly.The alpha after their date and them becoming as boyfriends has become a whole lot protective over his mate.Its not like he wasn't protective of him earlier,he was but now he displayed it public ally.

They would always be spotted roaming in the corridors hand in hand,whenever they had a free period or would be just sitting out of the uni together.

They even continued to go their place,spend time together and their bond continued to grow everyday.

Everything seems so good right???
Our main characters are happy and in love!!!
What more do we want???
Its a Happy Ending!!!!

Thankyou so much for reading this book and it ends here.

Me to myself-could you stop being dramatic and move on with the storyline,everyone is here to read the story not your shitty jokes!!!

OK guys I'm sorry,let's continue...

As I was saying,the Taekook couple had become what we call #couplegoals but sorry to say that the #badguys have to do their work.
Lets see what's up with them.

In the dark moon pack

The alpha Kim Jongin also came to know about Jungkook and Tae being mates.

"So,you finally found your mate Jeon.What better time than now to take revenge on you,huh!!?"he said to himself and smirked.

His room's door opened and his beta Xiumin entered.

"Alpha,all the preparations are done,they will arriving here tonight"
He informed him.

"Okay,did you find any other information about that Taehyung??"he asked Xuimin.

"Well alpha,it seems that Jeon is extremely protective over him and he won't leave him even for a fucking second."the beta informed.

"Seems like it would be hard to get our hands on him with this behavior of Jeon's".

"We just have to wait for the perfect time,alpha and everything would be okay"

"It has to be okay,after waiting for my entire life,I cannot ruin this plan with hurrying it,even they won't like it
"

The alpha said and the beta just hummed in agreement.

That night in the dark moon pack...

"Alpha,they are here"Xiumin informed the alpha.

They both made their way out of the head pack house to greet their very special guests.

"Brother!!"Jongin said to the man who stood outside and they looked at each other.

They went to hug each other,and held the other tightly until they heard another voice calling them.

"I'm here too!!"a female voice said.

"Come here,sister"they called the girl and they all did a group hug.

Xuimin just watched his alpha reuniting with his siblings after such a long time.

The three siblings sat in the private room of Jongin and Xuimin was instructed to not allow anyone inside.