Night Night

When Sara and I walked back into the dorms, it was silent. Freaky silent. You would think everyone would be back to the dorms by one AM but apparently that's not how it works. To be fair though, Adalyne's probably with Marcus downstairs, and Elysia is probably out with some friends at a bar.

"Wanna like, watch a movie or something? Y'know until Elysia comes back at least?" Sara asked, looking kind of shy about it. How could someone who looks that confident be so shy?

"Yeah, sure, you pick the movie though. I'll be asleep halfway through the movie." I responded, "Will you come with me to the bathroom so I can brush my teeth first?"

Sara looked up at me, having just changed from her flannel, tank top, and leggings into some black fuzzy pajama pants and a midnight purple tank shirt that was missing most of its sides. She looked beautiful. "Yeah sure, of course." she said, smiling at me with her almost perfectly straight teeth,

To the bathroom I took only the bare essentials. My pre-toothpasted toothbrush, my hair brush since there's no mirror in the dorm to work with, and a hair tie to put my hair up after I brushed it. 

I ran in there with incredible speed since I could slide on the tile floor with my socks. Straight to the sinks. I brushed my teeth and my hair at the same time and let me tell you, that takes skill. Then I put up my hair and ran back out with Sara trailing behind me.

You could see from the bags under her eyes that she was exhausted. 

"Hey why don't we just go to sleep? That way you don't have to force yourself through a movie."

She yawned before answering, "Yeah, that's a good idea. I need to sleep."

Back in the room, Elysia had showed up in the couple minutes that we were gone and had went to sleep. Sara and I went to the other side of our pink blackout curtains and turned on our lamps, making sure not to disturb Elysia's sleep.

"Do you think she heard us?" I asked.

"I doubt it, she came in and was out like a light," Sara giggled, obviously becoming more and more sleepy.

"Okay, get some sleep, alright? You need it." I said, putting my hands on her shoulders. "And I need to write a blog post. Then I'll sleep. Okay?"

Sara nodded and climbed into her bed. She used her chair and then just jumped up instead of using the ladder on the end of the bed. "Goodnight Kasey."

"Goodnight Sara. Sweet dreams," 

"Sweet dreams." Sara replied before rolling over towards the wall, wrapping herself in the red and black fuzzy blanket she has up there.

I looked over to my computer and booted it up. 

On my dashboard were millions of notifications about the dining hall last night. I sighed, knowing I had disappointed so many people yesterday. Myself included. And I felt bad that I hadn't answered my fans all day.

Most of the notifs were nice saying how pretty I was and things like that, I got some lewd messages though. Those messages are why I never showed my face before last night. I kept my face hidden for three and a half years to avoid those types of messages, but there's no avoiding that now, is there?

'Dear Readers,

It was great to see some of you last night and it's still great getting messages and texts from you guys. College is great so far except this one kid in my Brit Lit class who is an entire pain in the ass. Let's hope he doesn't read this. Heh.

Anyways, it's after midnight, Sara went to bed and I'm going to turn that way too. Sweet dreams readers. Sleep well.

P.S. this is specifically to Sara when she reads this in the morning: Can you go get me a glass of water from the bathroom? I'm not going back in there without you.

And as always, From An Anti-Social Blogger To You, sweet dreams my darlings.'

I hit post and closed my laptop probably a little too loud. Oops. Then I turned off Sara's lamp, changed into some comfier clothes, baby blue short shorts and a white tank top, and then crawled up into my bed. 

Sweet dreams world. Sweet dreams.

I rolled over in my bed so I could get my blanket out from under me, then wrapped myself in it like Sara did before plugging in my phone, making sure the notifications were muted and that all my usual alarms were off.

Sorry for the short chapter today guys! Maybe tomorrow you will get a second date with Sara? I don't know yet. I have zero plot. I'll try to make it longer tomorrow as well, but it's ten PM and I'm exhausted. Not gonna sleep yet, but I'm gonna lay in bed and complain to my friends that I'm exhausted.

After I write, I don't edit. I write and I post, so if there's problems with grammar, please don't correct me in the comments, there's bound to be mistakes!

Signing off for now! ~ MagiSky17