Little Thrills Pt. 2

I started slipping out of my regressed state. There is no way I could deal with someone I barely know having that kind of control over me.

"I can't do this." I said out loud.

"Can't do what?" Sara asked me with a concerned expression.

"I can't let you call me little one or things like that. I can't go into littlespace with someone I've only know for three days regardless of if we're dating or not. I just need some time. Okay? Maybe I can try again in a few months. I just needed a break, that's all."

"Kasey, I'm  here for you. Whenever you're ready. Okay?"

How is she so understanding? "Oh. I thought you'd be mad."

"Why would I be mad?" Sara asked, grabbing my hand just as I was about to shove another bite of strawberry ice cream in my mouth.

"Because maybe I got your hopes up, maybe I should've just let it be, or maybe I should've pretended and at least tried to last a little bit longer in my littlespace."

"Stop. Littlespace is a personal thing. I get it. But I'm ready when you are."

"At least a month. Okay?"

"Okay." Sara picked up her fork and knife, cutting a piece of crepe off her crepe stack so she could eat it.

I finished off my ice cream and moved onto my crepes as well. Even if I'm not in littlespace, I still really like this outfit, it might become a regular.

Looking over at Sara, you could see her collarbones showing above the neckline of her sweater. She's got nice collarbones. That's also a nice knitted sweater. What is with everyone and knitted sweaters?

The waiter came back over to our table, probably half out of requirement and half out of boredom considering we were the only ones in here for crepes at lunch time. She's probably pissed she has to clean our dishes when we're done.

"Is it okay? Can I help you guys with anything?" she couldn't have been much older than Sara and I. Actually, I'm pretty Creamery only employs people who are enrolled here.

"Yes, it's very good. Thank you." Sara said, smiling back at her.

The waiter turned and walked away, her obnoxiously long blonde hair flipping behind her. It most likely would've slapped Sara across the face if she hadn't noticed and moved back.

"What a Brittany.." I said, a small smile on my face. Sara rolled her eyes at my statement.

"No, I'm thinking more of a Jessica." She added.

"Trueee."

Sara and I both let out a chuckle, but those chuckles soon turned into full on laughing. And then we were just two college girls who happened to be together, laughing their heads of in the mostly ice cream but also crepe restaurant.

They should make this place into a frozen yogurt and milkshake place too. I'm always craving a good peanut butter chocolate milkshake.

Sara and I both finished up our crepes within five minutes of our encounter with the obnoxiously long blonde haired waiter.

"You have nice collarbones." I said, trying my best to strike up a conversation again.

"And you have good fashion sense." 

"Thank you. I think this outfit may become more of a regular in my wardrobe. I just don't think it matches my red hair and green eyes. The excessive purple might be kind of off-putting to some. Don't ya think?" I rambled. Curse the rambles.

"I think it's a purple-rific balance between the red fire hair and the calm serene feeling of the purple clash." 

"That was poetry."

"You're obsessed with purple but it's cute."

"Thanks? What's your favorite color though?"

"I like green. It's a nice color." Sara said, "I'm just not nearly as obsessed with the color green as you are with the color purple. Are you picking up what I'm laying down?"

"Yeah," I said, "I'm 'picking up what you're laying down', also picking up on the fact that we're both huge dorks."

"True. Hey, let's get out of here. We can go get a coffee or a tea or a smoothie or whatever and then head to Walmart. What do ya say?"

"Let's do it. A strawberry watermelon smoothie sounds pretty good right about now."

"Soooo, Bubble Pop Coffee? It's just about twenty minutes from here."

"I grew up on Bubble Pop Coffee. If you keep going for another ten minutes after that, you'll be pretty close to my house." I said, shocked Sara even knew what that was.

"No way. Mine's over there too. Do you mean to tell me that we each live less than five minutes away from each other? I lived within five minutes of 'An Anti-Social Blogger' and I didn't even know? That's insane. I hadn't lived there very long though. Barely unpacked before I had to pack it all back up again."

"Wow. What a small world. Huh? Hey, how about before smoothies and Walmart, we go back to the dorm so I can grab a sweater? It's fucking freezing out."

"Yeah of course. Wouldn't want you to catch a cold."

"Okay great." I said, standing up and grabbing Sara's hand before walking back out of Creamery. "Have a nice day!" I shouted to the blonde worker before the door slammed shut behind us.

After I write, I don't edit. I write and I post, so if there's problems with grammar, please don't correct me in the comments, there's bound to be mistakes!

Signing off for now! ~ MagiSky17