Part 2

*GUYYYYYYZZZZZZZ this is part 2. Btw I absolutely love this story I don't give two fucks what anyone else thinks. But this is Artemis POV like good lord, I hope you're ready*

Artemis POV
All day, all day at the office, for the life of me I could not get that country boy out of my head. Gods he was all I wanted in someone kind, different, extremely hot, especially his helpfulness. The first five minutes of knowing him he was all of the above and it made my heart melt into nothing. Probably looking flustered as hell I walked into the meeting I was already late to with my head held high trying my best to keep my smirk to a minimum. Walking into the room all the heads turned towards me as I made my way to the seat next to the head of the meeting table. All eyes followed me as I tried to keep my blush to a  dole roar. Quickly setting my things down I unloaded the important papers set for this meeting. Looking back up towards everyone I asked sweetly "can someone catch me up to speed please" to my right I stole Glance at my father aka the companies head who gave me a small glare but gestured for a secretary, who came up showing me her notes on each topic. Nodding along understanding each piece of knowledge thrown at me I said "well it looks like you have covered last months numbers, why don't we start with this months" I heard a chorus of "of courses" and "okays". Flicking through my papers I came to the pages of the new thought out ideas I had to pitch. Pulling them to the front i held them snuggly waiting to be called up to the front of the room. After a few people showed there thinking my father cleared his throat and said "Artemis do you have any ideas to share" nodding my head I said "actually I do thank Zeus" trying not to spit the name out in spite of him being my father and making me call him by his first name when at the office or with clients. Getting my shit together I uncrossed my legs and steadily walked to the white board where stayed at the front of the room. With all eyes on me I clear my throat and started my marketing pitch "Everyone knows that Apollo Olympia's music is geared towards the newer generation of teenagers" gesturing to my young brother Apollo sitting at the other head of the table. "Teenagers want something far fetched, something out there and maybe even something there parents won't want them to be listening to but they will anyway, there rebellious" pausing to take a breath I went off again "I'm thinking keep the lettering darker toned but have one big thing that stands out, Apollo sings pop music, we have to incorporate everything his music stands for" I took a look around the room to see half of the teams heads nodding while the other half still looking for something to tie it all together. Smirking internally at my idea, going up to the board I put a giant copy of how I want the case to look "gold- keeps it as an eye opener but with the black ratchet of his band name it also pulls both side of the teenage population in" that brought it home over half were nodding while the others had there hands up asking questions and offering tips. I looked back over to Apollo who had giving me the design to work on and he was smiling proudly at the delivery, my dad on the other hand had a small scowl hidden on his face but was pleased with the end product. Taking my seat once again we flew through the business Side of the idea such as the hopeful profits and investment fees.

When the meeting was finally over everyone packed up there stuff and filed out of the room orderly. I was about to follow when a hand stuck out infront of me stopping me from going forward. Turning my head towards the culprit which was my father he asked "why were you late" sighing as I moved his arm from infront of me I said with a tinge of strength in my voice "my car wouldn't start this morning I g9t a friend to give me a ride" he gave me a small glare again and said "why didn't you just stay home stead of being an embarrassment to the meeting" glaring right back "sorry that I thought coming to work was better than completely skipping, maybe you should be happy enough that he actually gave me a ride into work and fixing my car so I could be here" I said as I strut out the door towards my office. Pushing the door open I closed it behind me leaning against it letting out a deep sigh. When I opened my closed eyes I seen Apollo sitting on my office couch looking at me worriedly. Giving him a strained smile I through my bag at him slumped into my rollie chair. Pushing my bag to the ground he asked "rough morning" giving him a brighter smile I answered "it was extremely stressful but something good came out of it" Apollo cocked an eyebrow as I went into an explanation "car wouldn't start this morning and um my neighbours really hot son cam-" Apollo cut me off before I could go on though "wait your neighbours have older kids" nodding my head I said "apparently sally does because her son gave me a ride to work this morning" e gave me a cheeky grin as my cheeks started to heat up from thinking about Percy "but how are you going to get back home" looking down at my sweaty hands that I was interlocking together "he's picking me up after work" Apollo's eyebrows shot up and said "he's a New Yorker he will probably want paid for that how much you gonna give him" I gave him a smile and said "he's not from New York, he's only visiting and actually he had something different in mind" Apollo's eyes widened throughout the whole sentence when I finished he almost yelled "Artemis you can't be seriously thinking sleep-" figuring where he was taking this conversation I shut him up by saying "no Apollo when he dropped me off he said Since I made you late with the car and all that how bout I take you out tomorrow" Apollo's jaw dropped shaking his head he shouted out "WHAT" I gave him a giant smile and said "I have a date tomorrow by the way will you be at my house to meet him" Apollo's shocked face turned back to normal as he went into protective brother mode puffing out his chest and flexing his non-existent muscles he said in a deep voice "of course I will" giving him a non-amused laugh he said "can we just have an experiment" nodding my head guardedly I said "fine just let me proof read first". Surprisingly, the first thing Apollo type into the bar was  -"so tomorrow what's the dress code?" Normally he is a total dip shit and say something like 'I luuuuuv you" setting my phone down as we waited for the reply, I turned my laptop on as I worked silently through some of the kinks in the marketing companionof Apollo's new album.