part 4

*here we are it's what you've been waiting for the whole time,have fun you bitches and I hope you like it but I honestly don't give two shits about it so ya anyway read on young jedi*

Percy POV

With Artemis' hand latched to mine we continued our way down the drive way, her question became unanswered for the time being, as we both whisked our selves to the passenger side door where I kindly help her in even tho it wasn't needed. "What a gentleman" she commented before I shut the door and ventured off to my side where I piled in after her. I was just about to put the truck in drive when she put a small hand over mine that was settled on the shifter and said "Percy where are we going" Turning to look at her she seemed a little worried but held herself together quite well for the fact that I was a stranger to her and I didn't answer question. Before she could even think of getting anymore worried, I gave her a corny smile while looking her in the eye before saying. "We are going to your favorite fast food/take out restaurant, maybe some drinks in which I am paying for, then we are going to eat our food and I have a small surprise." As I spoke about the next soon coming events the biggest smile spreaded across her face as her weary Ness disappeared, and she started to retract her hand in trust ot what was happening. Feeling like I was losing something extreme in the few centimeters of hand she took back I pushed my fingers up enough just to thread them backwards through hers and latch them down tightly before driving out of the driveway and taking our hands off the shifted and placing them on the warm down flipped polyester centre console thingy. Driving with on hand firm on the wheel I glanced over to Artemis who had a small flustered grin on her face. Catching my glance and as if knowing exactly that was bored, she asked me in a tone that I couldn't say no to "percy can you tell me about your farm" with a strong smile I gave her a nod and answered "yes I can, what would you like to hear about" my eyes were focused on the road way into town but my eyes wondering over to Artemis, her eyebrows were scrunched as she was debating between two different things. Running my thumb over here hand a few times, which quickly settled her a little more before she asked "can you tell me about your dad I mean I know sally a little bit, met her when I first moved in and at neighbourhood parties but your d-" cutting her of with another run of my thumb across her hand "well let's see his name is Poseidon like the Greek God, of the sea. He has a way of making everyone around him smile and happy when he's telling jokes but also hate his guts with a passion there's hardly an inbetween either" taking a deep breath as Artemis watched me Intentally and I watched the road while trying to figure out what to say about dad next. "Umm, he always wakes you up at the crack of dawn by either yelling, "MORNING IN THE SWAMP YOU LITTLE SHIT" at the top of lungs from the kitchen,even if im right bwside him. But most of the Time I'm already awake so I just laugh, but if I don't get up he either comes to my door or walks right in and rips my blankets off before literally dragging me by my toe and saying "GET UP YOU LITTLE PRICK" in an accent that you just can't help but laugh at" I said in one hole breath while still trying to get my chuckles under control from the memories. "He sounds like a great dad, almost like your best friend" she said with a small smile. Looking over at her for a second before returning to the road I corrected her "no, he is not my best friend, he's a great dad, I mean he brought himself a mug and everything, but he's also a strict dad, if you fuck up he'll tell you, and if you do something wrong, you better be ready for him to talk some sense into you, but a friend is never what a parent should be" my answer was true I had gotten some sense knocked into me multiple times but it was worth it, but my smile still stayed showing "he's got that God damn mug sitting on the mantle and when ever someone comes over and asks about it he has to tell them I wouldn't buy one for him, even though I know for a fact, the big bitch took my five dollars from the counter to buy it" I said with a snigger knowing fully well we made eye contacted as he slipped the bill into his pocket with a doppy grin on his face. Artemis was trying to hold in her giggles but it wasn't working out as she let out a big bout of laughter that filled the cab of the truck.