Part 1 Day: 1

A/N: Picture at the top made by me >:3

Amy and Sonic have been inside for a while because of this disease called Coronavirus. Bygone Island has been on lock down and even Eggman's layer is on lock down as well.

They were only told to stay inside their houses or shacks and in the same time Amy and Sonic heard the news, they were told to stay inside. Sonic happens to stay in Amy's place until the Coronavirus lock down is over. Tails is on his shack building an invention during Coronavirus, Knuckles is with Tails, practicing this punching things and Sticks is too busy finding out if the aliens started Coronavirus.

Meanwhile, Amy and Sonic have been hanging out with each other in this first week.

Amy was in her closet, finding out what to wear in the outbreak. "Hmm.." Till she found short pants and a pink blazer with buttons that are yellow. "Ooooh.. This is perfect for quarantine!" Amy smiled to herself and put her Quarantine-look on.

After, she went to see what Sonic was up to. He could see he was sitting on the sofa, doing nothing but groaning.

"Oh, Sonic, you should find something to do while we are inside, " Amy crossed her arms.

"Amy, I was born to go outside and run! In here, I can't even go running because you won't-
WHAT ARE YOU WEARING?!" Sonic suddenly yelled.

Amy put her arms on her hips. "It's a Quarantine-Look, Sonic."

"Yeah, but you're wearing short pants!" Sonic growled.

"And what is wrong with wearing short pants?" Amy pleaded, getting annoyed.

"Nobody wears pants.. Nobody!" Sonic got out of the sofa and crossed his arms. "Also I liked you wearing your skirt..."

"Wait.. You do?" Amy looked at Sonic with puppy eyes he couldn't handle.

"Y-yeah.. I mean n-n-no I mean-" Sonic blushed hard and then growled and Amy. "J-Just don't wear pants!"

Amy rolled her eyes. "Jeez, sorry."

ヾ(^-^)ノヾ(^-^)ノヾ(^-^)ノ

Next hours later, Sonic began to be bored again, Amy never changed her outfit because she didn't want to, and she was also tired of being in the house all day.

"Sonic, I'm kind of bored. Can we go play a game? Or watch a movie or something?" Amy pleaded.

"Sure..." Sonic groaned. "What do you want to watch?"

Amy thought for a moment. And the turned on the TV and Netflix. "What if we watch a romantic-"

"No.. Anything but that.." Sonic crossed his arms.

"Alright, fine!.. Then let's watch a  scary movie instead, " Amy gave Sonic a evil glare. "Let's go for Annabelle the movie.. Unless your scared!"

"Scared?! Me?! I'm the fasting thing alive, I'm never scared!" Sonic battled.

"Oh yeah, you're scared of water.." Amy rolled her eyes.

"That doesn't count.." Sonic mumbled to himself.

While the movie was playing, Sonic was huddling onto Amy while shivering. Amy, surprised, watch Annabelle so many times she wasn't scared.
At the end of the day, they together slept.

Wait to see what happens next! 😉