Chillaxing (Last Chapter)

Thanks again..for a lot of views! This is the last chapter because I don't really know what to put and I have another story in mind that is not Sonamy. So..enjoy! :3

Sonic and Amy were bored in the cabin, so they decided to chill on a lake. It was like a mini vacation. To their surprise Tails, Sticks, and Knuckles were there.

"Guys, we're so glad to see you! How was quarantine?" Sonic asked.

"It was alright, Sonic. Zoey and I spent the night together! Isn't that amazing! And I see you went with Amy," Sonic blushed when Tails said those words. Amy smiled and blushed as well.

They all talked about what they're going to do once the lockdown is over. Some parts of the island are reopening and every one is as weird as they were before. (No offense 😅).

Some, have changed, some not so much. Like Eggman. Only he did not come out because he was afraid Sonic had the Coronavirus.

Once the heroes stopped talking Sonic asked Amy out to see the sunset.

They saw the orange golden color of the sun and smelled the soft breeze.

"Hey, Amy. Now that I got a chance to talk to you for months..I think I have to make...a..confession," Sonic blurted out.

Amy made a surprising glance at Sonic and smiled.

"I...I.."

Amy giggled. "I know!" And kissed Sonic on the cheek. They continued to watch the sunset until they fell asleep together.

The End