Getting Settled

Everyone was getting along pretty well. All except for Randy. He was no where to be found, and everyone was getting worried. "Any sign of him" Doug asked Foxy. "Sorry lad, he's gone overboard" The pirate captain replied leaving Doug with a confused face. "I'm sorry i'm not used to the pirate talk" Randy walked past and slapped Doug on the back of the head. "Dumbass he meant i'm not around" He said in a irritated voice. Doug stumbled into Foxy. "What's the big idea Randy, first you leave for a week, then you slap me" Doug forced out. Randy continued walking and Foxy started to get mad. "He asked you a question mate why don't you answer him" He said trying to hold back his anger. Randy threw up a hand and waved. "Just don't care" The Raccoon said. Foxy had had enough and he lunged for the the mean raccoon. Randy smirked and right before Foxy flew into him, stepped to the side sending Foxy right into a wall.

        Freddy heard the commotion and stepped away from Bonnie. "You heard that too right" He said to the purple bunny. Bonnie looked in the direction of Freddy and nodded. "Let's go" He replied. The two sprinted down the hall and saw Foxy attempting to scratch Randy while Doug was trying to stop the two. "Foxy stop" The brown bear comanded. Foxy looked over at him and was hit right in the gut by Randy. "Never let your guard down" He said as Foxy fell to the ground clutching his stomach. Freddy, in a rage, ran towards the raccoon, only to be flipped onto his back by him. "You call that an attack" Randy said. Bonnie came from behind and grabbed the raccoon. "Caught me by surpise" Said Randy and he hit Bonnie's mouth with the back of his head. By this time the others arrived and were surprised by what they saw. Chica ran over to Foxy and kneeled beside him. "F-Foxy are you ok"  The red fox only groaned in pain and Chica became upset. She stood up and slapped Randy. "What is your problem you meanie" Randy took a moment to look at her and he smirked. "My only problem, is that you are not with me" He put his endoskeleton hand onto her cheek and she backed away. "Never in a lifetime" Randy tapped her head and she fell unconsious. "What was that for Ran...." Doug yelled but was hit with the same move. Before the others could get off the ground or leave, Randy had got them and they all fell into a deep sleep.