Fnaf OC Origins Part Three: Harry and Tommy

When Harry got to the front, Tommy slowly got up and followed. "I'll tell the story since you always forget" He said to the hedgehog. "Oh fine....you're no fun Tom" Harry replied pouting. This confused Freddy even more. "What do you guys mean" He asked. Harry laughed and Tommy sighed. "Isn't it obvious" They both said. "We're brothers" Now it was all the animatronics turn to be confused. "R-Really" asked Arrow. "Not in our human life, but in our animatronic life yes" Tommy replied smiling. "anyway here's how the story goes...." Harry began.

        50 Years ago third person pov

Tommy and Harry woke up at the same time. They each looked at each other and screamed. "W-who are you" They both asked. When they heard eachothers voice their eyes shot open. Harry was the first to speak. "T-Tommy....is that you" He asked. Tommy nodded. "W-what happened to you, why are you the turtle....and why am I your height" Harry asked. Tommy pointed him to a window and when Harry saw his reflection he screamed. "Last I remember....was us getting stuffed into these suits....after that....waking up" Tommy said with his head down. "B-but shouldn't we be dead" Harry asked still looking at the window. "Harry" Tommy began patting Harry's shoulder. "We are dead....our spirits are trapped...." Harry tried crying but only oil came out. "I-I want to wake up. I WANT MOMMY AND DADDY" He cried out and began hitting his head against the wall. "Harry...." Tommy said to only be ignored. "Harry...." He tried again but once again being ignored. "HARRY" He yelled which caught his brother's attention. "We can't go home....we can't wake up....it's not a dream....it's reality and we need to get used to it like it or not...." He said as his voice started to crack. Harry hugged him tightly and cried again. "Brother....I'm scared....angry....and confused...." He said in between sobs. "I know....and I swear we'll kill the person who took us away from our parents" Tommy replied.

        Present time third person pov

"But we never did....everytime we thought we killed him....it seemed like he was gone....and the guard was really someone else...." Tommy concluded as Chica began crying into Foxy's chest. "It was like that for 10 long years....but then we met Randy....he always cheered us up no matter how bad it was....even he was like us....murdered....but not seeking to get revenge but rather thanking God for this" Harry picked up. "He said that this experience showed him that instead of getting even....to protect the kids of the pizzeria. But then....he went away....and when he returned....he was never the same....he spoke about revenge to the Fazbear company. I don't know what happened....but it must've been horrible to make Randy go Homicidal" He ended which made Freddy punch the wall. "Yet we still have nothing on why he wants to do this" He said. Foxy got up and patted his back. "It'll be alright Freddy....as long as we have each other" He said. Freddy looked down. "Foxy....I'm the oldest animatronic of us four....I can't handle not protecting you all" He replied. "I just want to know why...." The air was filled with what sounded like children laughing and Freddy looked around. The others huddled up and looked for the source. "Oh but I have the answers dear friend" Said a demonic voice. Freddy's eyes lit up. "I know that voice....not you why now...." He complained. "Who" asked Tommy, Harry, and Doug. Foxy looked at them. "Someone we deemed....Golden Freddy" He said through his teeth. The lights went off and when they restarted a golden version of freddy stood there. "Hello old friends....IT'S ME"