Problems

Chica woke up in complete darkness. She looked around for a light and saw none. She then started to feel around the floor. She felt something metal and cold. "H-hello who is this"  She asked in the direction of her hands. "tis be me lass" said the animatronic pirate. Instantly Chica was full of glee and she pulled him into a full bear hug. "uh....Chica....you're squeezing me endoskeleton" The fox uttered out. Chica immedietly let go of him and he fell to the ground with a thud. "s-sorry captain" She said. Just then, five pairs of eyes shone from the darkness and Chica felt her stomach drop. "F-foxy I'm scared" Foxy sat up and pulled her into his chest. "It's ok lass, i'll protect you" He replied to the shivering chicken. Just then, the lights flickered on to reveal the other animatronics. Doug stood up and took a look at the two. "aww how cute, they're snuggling" He said in a teasing tone. Foxy and Chica looked at each other, then blushed hard. Chica stood up and walked over to the door. "It's not what it looked like okay? I was scared and needed some protection" She said trying to keep her voice from cracking. The door swung open and the manager stepped right into Chica's belly. He fell back and realized his mistake. He shot off the floor and started to bow. "Oh I'm so sorry, I heard something from the door and wanted to check it out" he said out of fear. Chica looked at him and smiled. "No problem Mr. Fazbear" She replied in a cheery voice. "Speaking of which, why do you guys call me Mr. Fazbear" He asked. "Well" Freddy began in his deep jolly voice. "You never told us your name and since you named this place Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, we decided to dub you Mr. Fazbear" The manager started dusting off his suit. "Well the name's Fitzgerald, Jeremy Fitzgerald. But you can call me either Jeremy, Fitz, or the whole name" He said in a delightful tone.

        Just then, a figure walked up behind behind Jeremy and started to open its mouth. Chica stood frozen and unable to talk. So did the others. They were forced to watch as Jeremy was bit right on his head. The figure spat out the chunk he bit off and glared at Foxy. "Bring back any memories pal" He said in an eriee tone and Foxy just started to break down. "I'm Imma good.....fox It was.....an accident" He said in a shaky voice. Suddenly everything went black and Chica felt a sharp pain in her stomach. She clutched her belly and rolled over. She opened her eyes to see the others staring at her. "Sounds like you were having pleasent dreams" commented Tommy. Chica stood up and tried to balance herself out. "Anybody knows what happen" asked Harry as he rubbed his head. "Well" Bonnie started, "after Randy tapped our heads, we passed out. I was the first to wake up and he was no where to be found. Sorry i wasn't  much help" The purple bunny bagan to moap and Freddy put a paw on his back. "It's ok buddy" He said in a cheering up tone. Out of no where, a scream was heard and all the animatronics froze from terror. "W-what was that" Asked Chica, but everyone shrugged.