In Another Life(Giyu Tomioka)

Giyu Tomioka x Female Reader
Angst

"All this money can't buy me a time machine, no
Can't replace you with a million rings, no
I should'a told you what you meant to me, whoa
Cause now I pay the price"

---

"You alright Giyu?"(Y/N) weakly spoke as she called out to her lover.Feeling numb,(Y/N) knew she was running out of time already.She was weakened by defeating Kizuki Upper One with the other pillars plus fighting Muzan Kibutsuji right after a few minutes took a toll on her.

(Y/N)'s head was on Giyu's lap ever since (Y/N) fainted a few minutes ago.Even if she's on the brink of death,she's still thinking about him.

"Don't move a muscle (Y/N),you can still make it."Giyu spoke softly,combing her hair gently with his finger.The girl planted a weak smile on her face.She slowly lifted her hands,cupping Giyu's wet cheek since he's been crying.

"Don't cry,we've won didn't we?"(Y/N) said,wiping Giyu's tears.She didn't even realize that she's also tearing up.

Can Giyu really call it a victory?They defeated Muzan,but it was at the price of many lives.He've lost his sister Tsutako,his best friend Sabito and now he's losing you too,the most precious of all.

"Remember the time when we first met?You were a helpless kid back then,you cried for your friend as he was fighting off that demon in the final selection.He entrusted me to you to bring you to a safe place."(Y/N) said,reminiscing the memory.

"Sabito!"A young Giyu cried out as he tried to reach for his friend,only to be pushed away.

"Don't come near the demon Giyu!(Y/N) please take him to a safe place!"Sabito requested,which (Y/N) just nodded,she can't fight anymore.She had just taken out a demon on the way,the only thing she could do is run.

"Let's go!"(Y/N) said as she grabbed Giyu's hand,forcing him to run with her,far away from that demon.

"B-but Sabito!"He cried more,Sabito just sacrificed himself for him.He can't take it anymore.He pulled his hand away from (Y/N) and ran back to the demon.

"Are you really that stupid?!"(Y/N) yelled,she said as she also ran back to help Giyu.Giyu stood frozen as the demon is in front of him,it was too late,the demon have already devoured his best friend.

(Y/N) sighed in dismay,she did not have a lot of strength left,but maybe she can do another trick.

"Star Breathing,First Form:Shooting Star!"She slashed and aimed for the demon's neck.But due to tiredness,she only went up to the demon's shoulder,leaving the demon alive.

"Why you!"The demon growled,he went straight for the unconscious (Y/N),who fainted due to overfatigue.

"Water Breathing,Fourth Form:Striking Tide!"Giyu attacked,caughting the demon's attention,he sliced the demon off of its one arm.

"You pests just keep coming..."The demon said,he looked up at the sky,it was a fading blue.His eyes immediately scanned the sky and saw the moon setting down and the sun slowly rising."I guess you two will stay alive,"He said as he run away,not wanting to be hit by sunlight.

Giyu looked over at the unconscious (Y/N),her scattered (h/c)-colored hair covering her face.The young Giyu gently tapped your shoulders,waking you up.

"Are you ok?"He asked in a worried voice,the girl looked up to him,her (e/c) eyes,meeting his deep blue eyes.Before (Y/N) could even speak,he suddenly collapsed to the ground.