New Light(Yushirou)

Yushirou x Reader
Modern Period

Warning:Spoilers in the Manga

"Amazing!They defeated the demon boss!"Yoshiteru cried as he read the book.

"Aghhh!"He was kicked right in the back.

"You're reading Great Grandfather's science fiction again?!"It was none other than his older sister,Touko.

"Did you just kick my back?"

"It's right before exams!I can't believe this.And you failed a whole bunch last time too!"Touko scolded her brother.

"No they're all amazing!They all fought with their lives!"Yoshiteru argued.

(Y/N) sighed,her older siblings ar at it again.She snatched the book from her brother.

"Let me read this,"(Y/N) said as she opened the book.

"Hey!I was still reading that!They were so cool-ouch!"Touko pinched Yoshiteru's ears.

"Then why don't you try to be cool too? You're failing exams!"Touko roasted his brother.

"Why me?!What about (Y/N)?!"He pointed as his younger sister.

"Unlike you brother,I have straight A's,with or without studying."(Y/N) winked and stuck out her tongue at her poor bullied brother.

Yoshiteru rubbed his ear,her older sister was still scolding her.

'(Y/N) and the other females in our family are gentle and not so aggressive,why is nee-chan the abnormal one?'He thought to himself.

The three Agatsuma siblings are walking to school together.

(Y/N) started reading the book while walking along with them.She didn't even bother paying attention to her older siblings.She was engulfed in her Great Grandfather's story.

"Great Grandfather's like Yoshiteru and Father,a lot."She commented as she paused reading and looked at her sister flirting with a boy.

"Kanata!"

"Morning Touko,you curled your hair today?So cute!"

"Eh really?!"

"Really! You're the cutest girl in the world Touko!"

"I've been studying how to curse people just by looking at them,"

"Though you would always fail even when you study."(Y/N) roasted her brother.

Even when (Y/N) is a lot calmer than Touko,she never fails to roast her older brother.

"You're mean little sis."

"Not really, I'm just saying the truth."
(Y/N) closed the book and placed it in her bag,for her to finish in her free time.

"Where's Sumihiko?"

"Still sleeping,"

(Y/N) opened her phone and went to her facebook newsfeed.The very first post she saw was a photo of a girl.Yoshiteru being himself,he looked at his sister's newsfeed.

"Tamayo Painting!"He said as he grabbed the phone from (Y/N).

"This isn't a photo?"(Y/N) raised an eyebrow as she looked back at her phone.It was amazing.

"Yup,"Her brother nodded."It was a painting made by the very mysterious man,Yushirou Yamamoto.An artist who continues to draw a beautiful woman by the name Tamayo.He never painted anything else other than that mysterious girl."

It caught (Y/N)'s interest.

Time passed by,it was already evening.The Agatsuma Siblings are at home and hanging out with friends.