Wife(Nezuko Kamado x Fem Reader)

Nezuko Kamado x Fem Reader
Fluff

Warning:Semi-Spoiler in the Manga?

"Would you mind taking care of Nezuko,(Y/N)?"Tanjiro asked the (h/c)-colored girl.She cheerfully nodded,agreeing to Tanjiro.Everyone else in the butterfly estate was busy except for her,since she finished her chores already.With a heavy heart,Tanjiro has to leave Nezuko for her safety ever since she conquered the sun and can speak a bit more.

(Y/N) placed a hand on Tanjiro's shoulder,who's still in doubt in leaving Nezuko behind."Don't worry Tanjiro,I'll protect Nezuko from harm."She said,reassuring him.She might not be a Demon Slayer like the others,but she can fight pretty well.

"Nezuko-chan!Help me my wife!"Zenitsu barged in into Nezuko's room,he ran forward to her but luckily for them he was tripped by (Y/N).Zenitsu was staying a bit longer due to his injuries from his latest mission,so (Y/N) will have to keep an eye at him.

"And when I mean harm,it meant Zenitsu."(Y/N) saying,rolling her eyes off at the boy.Tanjiro nervously chuckled.(Y/N) is a bit scary,but she's sure to protect Nezuko.Tanjiro was at ease to leave Nezuko in (Y/N)'s hand.

"All right,I'm counting you to it."He said,finally leaving to head to the other Pillar's place.

---

"F-Fish,"Nezuko was delighted to see the goldfish.(Y/N) have permission from Shinobu to take the goldfish and bring them to Nezuko's room.

"You like it Nezuko-chan?"(Y/N) asked,she was happy seeing Nezuko smile and delighted.

"Y-Yeah,"Nezuko said.She looked at (Y/N)'s (h/c)-braided hair.She would like to get her hair braided too.(Y/N) noticed it.She smiled genuinely at the demon girl.

"You want me to braid your hair too?"(Y/N) combed Nezuko's hair."B-braid,"Nezuko repeated.

"Right,"(Y/N) began braiding Nezuko's long hair.Both of them enjoyed the comfortable silence.

(Y/N)'s heart raced as she fiddled with Nezuko's hair,she's scared if Nezuko can hear it with all the silence going on.

Everyone knew about her bisexuality,and no one judged her for it.Unlike her judgemental hometown before,(Y/N) feels at home at the butterfly estate, everyone accepting her.But still, there was something bothering her mind.

She likes Nezuko,even if she's a demon.She admired how she protected her brother instead of eating it like the usual demons do.She likes how she would smile innocently,and the cute sounds she makes when she can't speak words.

"T-thank ,Thank You."Nezuko managed to say as (Y/N) finished braiding her hair.(Y/N) enjoyed this simple moments with her.

"Nezuko-chan!Your hair is pretty in braids!"Within a blink of an eye,(Y/N)'s moment with Nezuko was ruined.(Y/N) immediately threw a pillow at Zenitsu and glared at him."You seems well now,you should head for pillar training."She sarcastically said as Zenitsu flinches.

He doesn't wanna go train all day and night."Eek!I'm still not fine,"He dramatically said as he coughed exaggeratedly.He whined on the floor."Ow!My bones are still broken!"He added.(Y/N) rolled her eyes at him.

"And that is why you should remain in bed,don't bother others!"She said as she grabbed him by the collar in one hand and lifted him into his room,with Nezuko following them.

Zenitsu screams in fear."Eek!You're strong (Y/N)-san,how come you never joined the Demon Slayer Corps?"He asked,hoping that (Y/N)'s scary aura will be less scarier once she calm down.

(Y/N) stood frozen for a bit,which the two noticed.She looked away.She didn't answer him directly."Why should I join in the first place?Just because I look strong?"She asked in a calm but firm tone.Zenitsu looked at her with curiosity while Nezuko looked at her with worry in her eyes.

The truth is,(Y/N) wanted to be a Demon Slayer too,to end this human-eating demons.Her family nor her hometown wasn't slaughtered by the demons.They became demons.Even if (Y/N) was judged,she still cared for them,she loved her hometown.She feared that she'll encounter them one day,and they'll all be killed by her.Demon or not,(Y/N) can't possibly do it.

"Eek!"Zenitsu screamed once more when (Y/N) threw him into his bed."Try to cause more trouble and I'll tell Shinobu-san!"(Y/N) threatened as she closed the door.(Y/N) sighed in relief, 'Finally that noisy guy is taken care of.'She thought to herself.

"Mmm,"Nezuko hugged (Y/N) by the side,which surprised (Y/N).

"N-Nezuko?"(Y/N) looked at Nezuko,who's still hugging her tightly."S-Sad,"Nezuko said.
"Don't be,"With those simple words,(Y/N)'s heart felt light.(Y/N) felt comfort.She hugged Nezuko back.

"Thank you,Nezuko."

---

"Give my wife back!"Zenitsu is once again,dramatically acting.Nezuko was about to go away and hide with a former pillar,Sakonji Urokodaki.It could have been peaceful if he wasn't here.But heck no,due to not taking the medicine properly,he have to stay a few more days.

"Zenitsu,stop that!"Aoi and the other girls pulled him so that Nezuko could hide and take her leave.(Y/N) sighed in the sidelines.The other hashiras are busy doing pillar training,and Tanjiro and Inosuke joined the training a while back.Basically no one is there to stop Zenitsu from going on a rampage.

"I'll protect my wife from the very end!Hmph!"He added.Wife?Nezuko is (Y/N)'s wife,not his.

"Young man...I don't know who you are,but let go of Nezuko."Urokodaki,clearly irritated by him.

"You'll need someone to protect Nezuko!I'm coming with you!"Zenitsu cried.Aoi and the others rolled their eyes off at him.

"Zenitsu!Don't act immature!Urokodaki-san will protect Nezuko!You need to go Pillar Training!"
Aoi scolded him.

Urokodaki sighed in defeat,he has no time to go argue with the blonde boy."All right,then tag along with us."

"Ara,ara,what's happening here?"A sweet gentle voice said.It was the Insect Hashira.

"Shinobu-san!"The girls were delighted and went up to her."Zenitsu was doing tantrums!He's beengrabbing Nezuko back and Urokodaki-san and Nezuko can't leave!"(Y/N) said,pointing her finger at Zenitsu.

"Oh,is that so?"Shinobu smiled,but a vein was popping in her forehead.Zenitsu gulped."You look fine already Zenitsu,you should go to the Pillar Training with your friends!"She said.

"Urokodaki-san,you may take Nezuko and leave.Sorry for the trouble."Shinobu-san politely apologized,which Urokodaki just nodded at.

"Let's go,Nezuko."He said as he walked away,holding Nezuko's wrist.They looked like a Grandfather and grandchild together,even if they're not blood-related at all.Nezuko's eyes scanned for (Y/N),who was just smiling back at her.

"Huh?"Everyone looked at Nezuko who ran back at them,specifically (Y/N).She hugged (Y/N).

"Nezuko?"(Y/N)'s heart was racing madly.She was surprised and happy by Nezuko's sudden action.

"Wife,(Y/N)."She managed to say.

"Ehhh?!"Everyone was shocked,Nezuko called (Y/N) her wife.

"Nezuko?"Urokodaki asked her.

"Bring wife (Y/N) home too,"Nezuko said at Urokodaki and gave him a pleading cute smile.

"Nezuko-chan,this sudden betrayal is unforgivable!"Zenitsu cried while he was still held by Shinobu.

"Shinobu-san,is this alright?"Urokodaki can't remove Nezuko's hand from (Y/N).

"It's alright,(Y/N) is not a demon slayer.But she's pretty strong too.I'm sure she'll protect Nezuko."Shinobu said.

"Wife,(Y/N)."Nezuko repeated as she looked and smiled at (Y/N).(Y/N) just smiled as Nezuko intertwined her hands with (Y/N).

"Now go to the pillar training,Zenitsu."Shinobu said to the guy.Scared,The poor Zenitsu just nodded and walked away.

The other girls laughed at him.(Y/N) stuck her tongue out.Nezuko is (Y/N)'s wife,not his.

"Let's go,"Urokodaki said as they moved along.Together hand in hand Nezuko and (Y/N) walked into Urokodaki's place to hide for the upcoming battle.

---