Protect(Zenitsu Agatsuma)

Zenitsu Agatsuma x Female Reader

(Y/N) was peacefully walking around the town,her eyes intesely observing its surroundings as she walks.A lot of girls her age were disappearing in just a few nights with no traces of them.It is surely a demon.The sun was about to set in about an hour.

"(Y/N)!You're here too?It's been a while!"A familiar voice said,catching (Y/N)'s attention.She turned around to recognized the familiar haoris.

"(Y/N)-chan!!!Help meeee!The demons are scaryyyy!!!"In a blink of the eye,a certain blonde demon slayer was hugging her tightly.

"Zenitsu!Stop that!"Tanjiro tried to pull him off."Monitsu!The great Inosuke will protect you!"Inosuke added.

Zenitsu just whined and hugged (Y/N) tighter,clinging to her like it was a death and life situation.
"Nooooo!You can't protect meeee!You all have broken bones and injuries!!!"He cried.

(Y/N) took a deep breath and smiled at Zenitsu,patting his head like a child."Don't worry,I'll protect you Zenitsu."She soothed him.

Zenitsu sniffed as he stopped crying for a bit."You will?"He hopefully asked.

(Y/N) nodded,giving him a warm gentle smile."I promise."

(Y/N)'s smile made Zenitsu's heart feel lighter.He feels safer and at ease.

"Tanjiro,Inosuke.Did you guys know any information about the demon?"(Y/N) asked.

"It abducts young girls around our age.They said that the girls went for a strokk outside of their homes at night and didn't return home."Tanjiro said.

"It seems that the Demon only attacks from outside.There was no cases where girls are abducted from their houses"He added.

An idea came to (Y/N)'s mind."Use me as a bait then.I'll be pretending to be a naive girl just strolling and wandering in the middle of the night,and when the demon appeared,we cut its head off."She said.

Zenitsu immediately argued,"But that's dangerous (Y/N)!"

Tanjiro nodded,"It's too risky for you (Y/N),"He said,agreeing to Zenitsu.

Of course,(Y/N) was persistent."It won't be dangerous if you cut it's head off immediately right?Just be near my spot.And when the demon appears,quickly come and help me."She said.
"Besides,we can do this.I'm strong alright?And I can count on you guys."She added.

"I still disagree!"Zenitsu said."We should make Inosuke a bait too!She looks like a girl!"

"What do you mean I look like a girl?!"

"Well if you're scared that a demon would head attack you then it's alright.After all,a bait needs to be strong and confident.It can't be helped then!"

"What do you mean I'm not strong?!Bring it on!"

And so the plan was settled,(Y/N) wore a (f/c) Kimono with a floral pattern.Her Demon Slayer Corps uniform was underneath it.She let her (h/c) hair down and wore a clip.Her Katana was disguised like it was a parasol.She was pretty elegant and well disguised,no one would know that she's a demon slayer.

Zenitsu looked at Inosuke,who's vein is visible in his forehead.Inosuke was also wearing a Kimono just like a girl.His Katana was hidden as parasols too.If he didn't talk,any stranger would have mistaken him as a girl.(Y/N) dressed him up pretty well.

"Pffft,"Zenitsu said,trying to supress his laughter.Tanjiro just sweatdropped.

"Shut up!"Inosuke said,clearly irritated.He never liked this idea in the first place,but (Y/N) used reverse physchology on him making him agree.