Smile(Kyojuro Rengoku)

Kyojuro Rengoku x Female Reader
Fluff

"(Y/N),can you pick up the towels for the other demon slayers?" Shinobu looked at her best friend, who was daydreaming on her own by the window.

"(Y/N)?"Shinobu called out to her, but the (h/c)-haired girl didn't even move from her spot.

The girl was sitting on the window, with her back leaning on the side of it.

She was looking at a certain bright pillar.The smile on Rengoku's face never faded as he talked with the others outside.

Shinobu tapped (Y/N)'s shoulders, making her go back to reality.

"Hmm?"

"Stop spacing out (Y/N),"Shinobu warned her,though she herself was a bit amused by her friend lately, it's getting out of control.

"Oh!"(Y/N) flinched,she got off the window and looked at Shinobu.

"Did I started daydreaming again?"
(Y/N) asked Shinobu,which she immediately nodded at.

(Y/N) helplessly sighed as she fixed her black haori.

"Sorry,I'll go get the towels for the other injured demon slayer,"
She excused herself.

"Such a great intuition though,guess I don't have to repeat myself." Shinobu remarked as she was left inside the room.

"These are the towels righr?"(Y/N) thought to herself as she picked the stacks and went to the resting places.But even with that,her mind was somewhere else.

Flame Pillar Hashira,Kyojuro Rengoku.

Just his name makes (Y/N)'s heart race.

She has been crushing on the Flame Pillar lately.

She was blinded by his brightness, oh how she admired how passionate he was being a demon slayer.

He would always get along with everyone even at first meeting,he would always have a smile on his face.He was like a star who shines so bright.

It's the complete opposite of (Y/N),
She was an absolute darkness.
She didn't get along much with the other pillar without Shinobu's help.
She didn't smile a lot.Her thoughts are a complete mystery to the others.(Y/N)'s like a very dark sky.

(Y/N) was hoping,maybe one day he could light up the dark sky.

---

"Really?"(Y/N)'s (e/c)-colored eyes sparkled.Her hopes were high.

Shinobu playfully rolled her eyes at (Y/N),"For the ninth time,yes.I'm working on something else, that's why I asked you to go there instead,"Shinobu explained.

It was a joint mission with the Flame Pillar.She have some errands to do,and (Y/N) having an oblivious crush on Rengoku,Shinobu knew she can handle the it.

"I owe you this,thank you Shinobu!"
(Y/N) hugged her friend.A small smile appeared on (Y/N)'s face,she was excited about this.

Shinobu immediately noticed it.She smiled for her friend.

"Yeah sure,tell me about the details next time.Now go,"She gentky pushed (Y/N).

"Wait...Now?As in right now?"

"Yeah,don't keep him waiting!Also,I told him that you'll go instead of me, so you don't have to explain yourself,you don't have to do those very long explanations of yours again." Shinobu said as she teased her friend.

"I hate you,"(Y/N) pouted as she huffed her cheeks.

"I love you too,my dearest friend." Shinobu giggled.