Chapter 8: Wrong Choice

What could possibly go wrong? What was I thinking?!? All bad stories start with "What could possibly go wrong?"! Apparently, everything can go wrong when doing a sparring session with the captain of the Royal Guard. We were running through some patterns. Mostly her attacking and me defending. I won't let her beat me though! I gear up for a minor attack when the first thing went wrong. I saw a flash of something. White, black, and red flashed in the corner of my eye socket. I let the attack loose before I was ready and it was stronger than I anticipated. It knocked Alphys backwards a few feet. She springs up and goes for her next attack, but I could tell she was a little surprised. We continue for a while until I am suddenly flung to to the ground. I look up and my soul beat stops. Standing over me, a firm grip on my SOUL, was Killer. Alphys gasps and starts throwing rapid attacks. Killer dodges them easily, Alphys was tired, but she's fierce. She does some more attack moves while I sit there, unable to move. He lifts me up and puts me between himself and Alphys. Using me as some sick sort of shield. Alphys' eyes widen and I slam my sockets shut, trying to free myself from the blue magic. It's no use, he brings me over to him and teleports to some sort of hut in the woods. I whimper and open my eyes a bit. This is where he took me last time. I can't go back into that hut! I try squirming, but his grip on my SOUL tightens painfully.

"Do you remember this place sweetheart? I sure do." He purrs softly.

I nod, tears fill my eyes, and I start to squirm again.

"Stop squirming! It makes me mad when you try to run from me. I saw your little trick... You won't be able to use it against me sweetheart, so don't try. Me and you will live together forever in this place. Promise."

I whimper again, unable to move anything with his tight grip on my SOUL. He clicks the chains onto my wrists. They are bound together over my head while I'm in a standing position against the wall. I sniff silently. This is going to be a long night.

Fell's view:

I ate the tacos Blue had prepared. Amazing, as always. I lay back on the couch and stared at the ceiling. It's peacefully quiet. No angry monsters breaking glass, no one breathing down your neck just waiting for a single wrong move, just silence. Guess it really is golden, huh? But of course, it's fucking broken! Alphys slams the door open, bursting in and screaming. I leap from the couch and look around at her. She's panting as if she ran the whole way from Snowdin to here. She's screaming some unintelligible words at me, but I'm able to make out "Where's Papyrus?" I sit her on the couch and tell her that Papyrus went out. She's freaking out and seems to be hyperventilating. I hand her a bag and she breaths into it. After a bit I ask what happened.

"Killer... He took Blue... Don't know where... Blue can't escape... My fault..." She gasps.

I grab her hands and my eye glows a vibrant red. She looks up at me.

"Where is the bastard?" I growl.

She sighs and shakes her head. Then she tells me what Blue is capable of. Of course though, Killer isn't fooled by tricks. I'd know. I used to be a part of the so called "Moon sanses". Nightmare insisted we all learn about each other, share our weakness with him, a safety net if we went traitor on him. I overheard Killer's conversation with Nightmare. The guy can reset to whenever he last saves. If I were to go after Blue, all he'd have to is press that little button and it'd be like the day started over. Wait... didn't he mention that his resets didn't work across the AUs? Just the one he's currently in. What would happen to me if he were to reset in a different AU than the one where I was at the time? Augh! Enough stalling with metaphorical questions that you can't answer! What you need to worry about now is where Blue is being kept. Once Killer goes psycho on him, he won't be able to fight his way outta there, if he could even fight in the first place... No! Don't think like that! He somehow escaped before. How did he do that? Whatever, I can ask him once I find him. I guess I better find Carrot.

Blue's view:

This... really sucks. He keeps laughing at me and calling me sweetheart. He hasn't let me down from the chains since we've gotten here. I think my hands are numb. I'm hanging a bit off the ground so all I've been doing is kind of swing a bit every once in a while. He left the room a while ago and hasn't been back since. I guess I should be glad he didn't immediately rip my clothes off or something. He hasn't even demanded me to make an ecto-body for him yet. My scarf fell off a while ago and it's sitting on the floor. Shame that. Even though I don't have skin it's a little chilly in here. Too bad this room's so dark. I won't be able to tell if he's in here or not. Now that I think about it... I don't think I've ever seen his eye glow. I shiver. Only a deranged skeleton could go very long without glowing their eyes. It's crucial to their well being and emotional stability. I sigh and shiver again. Why is it so cold in here? Oh well. Guess I better get used to it. I won't be able to save myself like I did last time. The only reason I escaped was because I gained his trust. He won't trust me again after I ran away last time. I guess I should be glad I got to spend any time with Pappy at all. I suppose he could have come for me immediately and taken me back. Maybe there is still a bit of good left in him? Otherwise he wouldn't have let me say goodbye at all. After all, I knew I'd end up back here. Even if he did give me a bit of time I'd known he'd take me back for his own. That's what I get for loving a deranged psychopath. Hah, look at the situation stupid emotion got me into. But Fell... and Pappy... what will they say about me? Will they be smart enough to move on and forget me? Will they know how much I love and appreciate them? I hope so. I hope they know not to try and look for me. I hope they will find their own happiness without me. I hope Fell or maybe Alphys will take care of the lazybones for me. Someone needs to keep him in check if I don't make it out to do so. Someone needs to make sure he eats healthy food sometimes instead of just sweets and honey. I hope they'll be fine. I hope they won't see me like this. I hope they don't find me because they'd run into him. I hope, I hope, I hope. Is there any hope? If so... I can't see it.

(A/N Hello, hello. I got really sad while writing this chapter. I don't know why. Poor Blue though! Feel bad for the cinnamon roll. I like to read that last Blue's view in an echoing voice. Enjoy your day and/or night!)