discovery

(This book contains alot of language! Just letting ya know!)

             You and the other pouges were running around in the van until you got on figure 8. You went passed the Cameron's house. Ofcourse you saw Sarah and Topper getting into there " rich mobile " as we would call it. " rich bitches " kie said. You laughed so did jj. You had feelings for jj but you knew he like tourist. Which your a pouge so. " why even are we on figure 8? This is where bastards live." You asked. " I don't know ask John B. Ofcourse he just wants to see Sarah." Jj said. " shut the fuck up should you" John B said. John B was driving until we hit a dead end with a building in front of it. " what is that?" Asked Pope. " I don't know. Let's go look." Said kie. We hot out of the van and opened the door to the building. What we saw was crazy! We saw demo durby cars!( demo durby cars are like at some fairs they have small events. What the demo cars do are just ram into each other)" holy shjt" you said. " what are these?" They all asked but you. " You guys really don't know what these are?" You asked. " what are they Y/N?." Kie asked. " for God sake, DEMO DURBY CARS!" You yelled laughing. ( here's what they look like⬇️)

You ran up to the cars and hot in one

You ran up to the cars and hot in one. You made car noises. " vrommmmmm" you yelled. The one you got in was like new. Jj ran up to you and got in the passenger seat. " so pretty girl does this thing run or not??." You blushed from the name but surprisingly  the keys were in the holder. You turned on the car. It ran perfectly. The rest of the crew came up to you guys. " what the hell is going on?" They asked. " hop in!" You said. They got in the back and you drive out of the cars. Out the garage door( the door opener was in the car) and drove out on the road. " oh damn she runs perfectly!" You said. And then u guys drove off to the beach.

__

Later that night you guys went home and jj went to your house with you because his dad. You laid in bed. He laid next to you. " you know you looked hot driving that right?" He asked. " I did?" You asked. " ofcourse you did!" He said getting on top of you. You just sat there and blushed. Then it happened. He kissed you. You kissed back. It felt so right. Then he pulled away. " night pretty girl;)"he said "n-night." You said back.
That was the best night of my life.

A:U: hey guys! This was my first chapter. Sorry if it didn't make a lot of sense. This is my first time doing one shots!