fort( small smut)

⬆️you've been warned😁

You and jj built a fort in your room. You guys were bored so you invited the crew over. " what should we do?" Asked pope. " I'm not sure" said kie. " let's go get snacks from the grocery store!" Said John B. " well stay here!" You said pointing to jj. "Ok!" Said John B. The left and it was just me and jj. He pit a hand on my thigh and got closer to my heat. "Jj..." you said. " yes y/n?" He said. " what are you doing?" You said about to moan because he was getting closer. " you know what I'm doing;) I know you want it🥴. " he said. I sat there letting him move his hand until he got to my heat. He moved my shorts out of the way and rubbed me through my panties. You moaned. " ah uh j-j-jj..." you said gripping his forearm and squeezing it. " take off your clothes" he firmly said. You took them off while he took his off. " go in the fort" he said. You went in the fort. And laid down. Jj went in the fort and got on top of you. He kissed your neck roughly. Surely leaving hickeys. He moves down to your boobs. He licked on nipple and massaged the others. " ohh jj🥵" you said and moaned. " just fuck me already:(" you said getting patient. " OK, ok baby girl, lemme grab a condom." He said " noo I'm on the pill it's fine." You said whining. " you ready?" He said " yes daddy" you said. He slowly pushed in you. You moaned. " uhh" you said( that was a moan lol ) he went all the way in. He went at a crazy paist now. You almost screaming every time he went back in. " I'm closeee" you said moaning. " m-me tooo" he said. You came and so did he. He pulled out a fell next to you. " ride me " he said. You almost chocked but got onto of him and lowered on his hard af cock. You went up and down. " o-oh f-fuck y/n" he said rolling his eyes out of pleasure.but you guys heard the door open. " shit" you whispered. You both ran out of the fort and got dressed.  They came in your room. Sat down and threw the snacks on the floor. " your welcome" said John B...