game(smut)

You and jj are dating. He uses your brothers ps4 a lot when he is not home. He plays like call of duty idek. You were horny so you went over to him and straddled his waist. You started kissing his neck. " baby not now, I'm playing". You ignored him and kept kissing his neck. " y/n I said stop" he said getting upset. " ok " you said and got up. He finally turned off the game and walked over to you. You felt arms tickle around your neck. " you really want to? Beg for it." He said. " p-pleaSe Jj I wanT you to fuck me until I can't walk. I want to scream your name when you pound into m-" he cut you off by taking of his clothes. You just sat there. " are you gonna do something?" He asked. You nodded and took off your clothes. He got back on top of you and kissed you roughly. He took his hand and rubbed circles on your clit. " j-jj h-hurry." " patients baby" he said calmly. He suddenly shoved 3 fingers in you making you scream. " JJ JJ JJ" you screamed. " yes?" " j-j-just fuck meeee" you said impatient. " ok, you asked for it." He said. He took his fingers out and rubbed his member against you entrance. He shoved into you roughly. " o-oh f-fuck jj" you said. It hurt because he was forcing it into you. "Y-your so fucking tight y/n" he said starting to thrust in and out of you. You moaned so loud your sure Segalls on your porch flew away. " soo bigggg" you finally yelled out. " I'm close" you said feeling a firmiler knot in your stomach. "S-same" he said. You came on his dick and then he pulled out and came on your stomach. " damn you were tight" he said. " I was?" You said only remembering the pleasure you felt.