Chapter 5

Here is the next chapter.

Tony and Pepper smiled as they looked down at Peter who was busy eating some crackers babbling.

"So... are we going to keep this secret from May?" Tony asked while trying to make sure the child did not give them another scare.

"Anthony, we need to tell her we cannot keep this secret from her, you understand?" Pepper got up, glared at him and went to the kitchen to get a drink and decide what they would eat.

Tony shook his head mumbling quietly about not being the boss of him. Stopping automatically when he saw Pepper's glare at him.

Peter squealed when he saw that as if it was an inside joke and Tony looked confused, "Um Fri? Why is Peter looking like that?"

F.R.I.D.A.Y responded smugly saying, "It is the protocol that baby boss put in place called 'Oops Daddy's In Trouble' he installed it about 6 months ago."

Both looked shocked, "He what?"

Pepper looked at Tony, "I didn't know he was able to do protocols Tony?"

Tony looked confused, "Um he is not supposed to? F.R.I.D.A.Y why did you allow this?"

"Easy boss you said that baby boss' happiness and wellbeing are the most important thing so he said he would be really happy if he could do this." F.R.I.D.A.Y. responded throwing Tony's words back at him from months ago.

Pepper shook her head unsurprised, "Wow he really has you wrapped around his finger doesn't he?"

F.R.I.D.A.Y responded, "Oh absolutely he listens to Mr. Parker almost 100% of the time and to you about 12% of the time."

Pepper glares, "Only 12% of the time?"

Tony gulps, "okay both of you stop. Speaking of protocols Fri do one where we know what Peter is doing at all times and where he is at so today doesn't happen again."

F.R.I.D.A.Y, "Sure boss what would the name be for the protocol?"

Tony smirked, "Let's call it Baby Watch."

F.R.I.D.A.Y responds smugly, "Perfect boss so Baby Watch has been activated so now would be a good time to tell you that Baby Boss is on the ceiling again."

Tony and Pepper look up in alarm again, "WHAT?!?! Oh my god Peter please get down."

Peter looks at them and laughs not listening.

Tony looks freaked out again and gets an idea running out of the room.

Pepper screams, "Anthony Edward Stark, come back here right now." As she ran around again.

Tony ran back in holding a chocolate chip cookie, "Bambi look at the cookie. If you want it you have to get down."

Peter screamed and let go of the ceiling in order to get the cookie. Tony throws the cookie while he jumps to catch Peter and does so in the nick of time as he breaks the fall while Pepper grabs the cookie before it hits the ground.

Pepper grabs Peter giving him the cookie, checking him all over while making sure he is not injured. While Tony is still on the floor in shock he managed to catch his rowdy child.

Tony slowly gets up saying, "Do not worry darling I am fine no scratches on me."

Pepper rolls her eyes, "Please! if I did not check on Peter first you would freak out. Remember last time when you both got hurt and you were worse but you were upset that I checked on you first. You almost broke your neck and Peter just had a scratch but you were more worried about him."