Chapter 9

Here is the next chapter guys

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Avengers arrived and noticed that not much had been done with the decoration and they asked F.R.I.D.A.Y what had happened. That is when the A.I explained the situation and they understood.

They decided to help Tony because they were family. Everyone automatically started to hang decorations for the party and also decided to order the food as that way they didn't have to cook anything and make a mess.

The party for the baby would already be a huge fuss so they didn't want to end up cleaning more than what would be needed to.

While Tony and Peter were sleeping.

The Avengers put up the decorations with the exemption of Bruce.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bruce was currently in his lab working on the sample of blood he had gotten. He still felt bad the child started freaking out. But he also knew that Tony was loving him at the moment. He knew that Tony had always wanted to have taken care of Peter as a baby within the hour that he had met him.

Tony and Pepper were getting married in a few months and despite it all he knew that Tony wanted Peter to be the ring bearer and that it would be essential that he could actually be tasked with that.

He continued to test the blood hopefully most of all to understand the spell and if there was an antidote for Peter. Besides as much as everyone wanted to keep Peter as a baby it wouldn't be possible since he was supposed to start school in a few short weeks and that was something that was going to affect them.

He would continue, however, he would attend the party knowing his fellow Avengers would not let him escape from that. Besides they always said that he should have more fun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Loki had his plan set. He would do it at the party, however, if there were any issue he would wait until after. The precious child deserved all the love in the world. He didn't deny he knew the Avengers loved him so much, but he just thought the child should not have to ever suffer for anything.

He watched as everyone was decorating the area. He shook his head as he watched Pepper order everyone around him and he was not going to help.

That all changed when Pepper gave him a set of instructions and with a mighty glare he ended up shuddering at the idea of something happening to him. He later would deny he was terrified of her despite everyone knowing it was a lie.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They could have done it outside but they didn't want the media to accidentally see them and post pictures online. They were extremely lucky no one had noticed the small baby that was with them but they hadn't left either,but the media was asking if Spidey was okay. Most people were focusing on just shrugging off the alien attack.

It was New York so this had really become a norm for most people. They often just waited to see when the next attack would be and if they were going to be paid for missing work.

Even the government was annoyed with the aliens and wanted to see if they could put a sign outside in space asking them to please stop attacking New York and focus on another area preferably somewhere with no people like in the desert so they didn't need to do a massive clean up.

So no one really cared, but they didn't want to end up in the media. Because then the media would really have a field day. Even they were tired of covering the alien invasion that had happened again in New York and were latching onto any other story that would peak interest for them.