Chapter 6

Here is the next chapter guys let us know what you think.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The property is private, a beautiful cabin in a very woodsy part of New York not too far from the cabin, but enough where it would be considered a little paradise. The home only had 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Tony and Pepper had their master bedroom, two offices and what had been an empty room. However, that changed after they met Peter. Tony began remodeling the extra bedroom right across from theirs to become Peter's.

In their minds only he was the one allowed in the home. He also was the one who was to inherit the property as well as the whole Stark empire although Peter had no clue.

Pepper smiled and looked around. "So we need to take the bags upstairs and put them in the room."

Tony smiled handing Peter over, "I will take the bags up. I will be right back."

Pepper holds Peter, as soon as she is handed the child, he squirms a little letting out a small whimper. Pepper smiles while she rocks him, "Wow you really are a daddy's boy why don't we go check on him, hmm?." As she began to walk up the stairs. They walked into the master bedroom.

Tony looked over and smiled, "Well, Peter is too small to be by himself and I'm terrified he will end up falling off the bed. I think it would be in our best interest to have him sleep in our room." He begins to fix a few pillows to put the child on the bed.

Pepper puts him down and smirks, "Are you sure that is the only reason why? It has nothing to do that you need to cuddle with him and hold him like a teddy bear at night? You have never really been the clingy one, but I mean with him you just love to have him in your arms? You hiss if I try to take him out of your arms to change his diaper or feed him."

Tony blushes, "I have no idea what you are talking about Ms. Potts."

Pepper keeps her face void of an expression, "Oh really F.R.I.D.A.Y why don't you show the man how he acts when he is around his Spider-child."

Tony yelps, "that will not be necessary Fri."

Peter just giggles as he watches the exchange. He began squealing as he got raspberries from Tony while Pepper put everything away.

After Tony picks up the child walking around to show him the house. His bedroom when he gets bigger as he thinks that, he realizes he doesn't want his baby to grow up. He wants to keep him safe in his arms and baby him forever. Although he is doing everything from trying to find out how to make him grow again. He doesn't tell anyone this because it is his secret.

Pepper walks back in after hanging up the phone.

Tony looks confused, "What did we forget?"

Pepper shrugs, "Won't hurt to try but I asked for baby gates because I am scared he will fall down the stairs or go out when he is not supposed to. We really do not need you to have a heart attack."

After Tony nods the family walk out of the house and walk around looking at the lake showing Peter the property. They are thankful it is warm since Peter cannot control his temperature and gets really cold often.

Pepper goes back inside when Happy and Rhodey come back. While Tony sits on the ground with Peter in his arms as they look out watching the water. This is something he has always wanted to do with Peter. He just wishes that Peter was less uncomfortable. But he couldn't deny he did love his quirky awkward child. The thing was that nothing beat holding him in his arms.