Chapter 10

Here is the next chapter guys.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning it was a hustle to have everything ready. Tony being the most excited to celebrate his spider baby's birthday. It was a typical morning with Steve making breakfast for everyone since he loved to cook.

Everyone was busy cooing over Peter who was wearing cute little bear pajamas. It was complete with little paws. Natasha was also cooing over him. Clint started to film her until she shot him a death glare.

After breakfast everyone went to put the finishing touches. While Tony spent his time with Peter getting him ready for the party. He gave him a bath making the mistake of having chosen his party clothes before the party. At the end he had to change, but he had a backup change which was good.

~~~~~Meanwhile~~~~~

Pepper ensured that May's ride was ready. She was excited to see one of her best friend's but also, she knew Tony's face when he saw her would be hilarious.

Despite it all, she knew that Tony was terrified of her. Also add the fact that he didn't tell May about what happened to Peter. He would be even more scared of her.

She got a text from May who arrived at her and Happy's apartment and was getting ready. She looked over at Happy who was finishing up the last few things while he was missing his girlfriend.

She looked around as she smiled for the party that brought a lot of joy. Peter was the light in their lives, so this party was something they were all looking forward to. She remembered the first time she saw him.

~~~~~Flashback~~~~~~

Pepper walked into Tony's lab when he noticed a young boy there. She looked shocked as she saw him.

Tony and the young boy were too busy working on something (shocking was that for some reason Peter's own Spidey senses did not react to her.)

She almost collapsed when she saw Tony smiling kindly at the boy and he ruffled his hair without a second thought.

The boy looked so small, fragile, sweet and innocent. Her heart melted as soon as she saw him. Then out of nowhere Tony leaned down and kissed the top of his head. She gasped in shock surprising both.

They looked surprised when they saw her there. And Tony looked at Peter bewildered when he realized that he didn't even realize she was there judging by his shocked expression.

When she found out later after Peter had left home that he was Spider-Man let's just say Tony had been terrified.

~~~~~End of Flashback~~~~~~

She smiled as she thought of that. How close they had grown. She always knew that Tony could be jealous and stingy about his things. That was obvious with Peter. He did not want to share his baby spider. He always started new projects or made up plans just to keep Peter with him. She would be jealous if she didn't know that he was Tony's favorite and then it was her but then again it was the same way for her as well. Their relationship had grown a lot as well.

The issue was it was like pulling teeth to hang out with him and it wasn't because of Peter as he always was willing to hangout with her as well, but Tony who didn't want to share the child. So, she purposely would make him go to meetings or trips so she could also hang out with him. Since Peter was in school, he couldn't go with him half the time.

She turned back to the room and everything was all set until it was knocked out of the park by someone coming in with a jumper, a freaking Iron Man jumper. She facepalmed at the fact that Tony had one upped her. And wondered how he came up with that idea.