Four

Don't be a ghost reader 👻 vote & comment

As I went through the lunch line, I only picked up an orange and brought a bottle of water since I hate the nasty cafeteria food. Soon as I get out the line I find a empty table near the left side of the cafeteria, and begin to peel my orange.

As I sit down, I notice Tommy walking towards me.

"What's good coy?" He said as he sits across from me at my table.

"Coy?" I questioned confusedly. 

"Coy means shy."

"So you just givin' me nicknames now?" I chuckled.

"Yup. Sure am." He smiled, showing his golds.

"I like it."

"Glad you like it. Cause that's your name imma be callin' you. And I'm the only one who can call you that."

I smiled, not knowing what to say next.

"You look good." He compliments.

"So do you." I smiled.

I reached my hand over to his tray to steal one of his sliced apples off it, and place it in my mouth to begin chewing.

He looks at me and scrunches his eyebrows jokingly. Then he takes a slice of my orange that I peeled.

"Hey!" I laughed as I watched him eat my orange.

He chuckled. "You can come over tonight?" He asked.

"To your house?"

"Mhmm." He nods his head while chewing.

"Uhhh..."

"Your folks won't be home tonight right? That means you won't get in trouble if you come over."

"Come over to do what?"

"Don't worry. I ain't tryna fuck you, if that's what you're afraid off." He laughed. "I just wan' chill."

I did a quick debate in my head if I should go over there or not. "I guess." I said lowly.

"Cool." He smiled. "I'll text you my address." He said while pulling out his phone from his pocket and begins to text me his address.

After school

"Unique, you always over here. Do you have a life outside of Naomi." Dj teased.

I roll my eyes because I know they're about to start an argument like they always do.

"Fuck you Dj." Unique hissed.

Dj burst out in laughter.

"Dj leave us alone, and go upstairs." I said in an annoyed tone.

Dj walks up the stairs while continuing to laugh. He's so fucking annoying.

Soon as I made sure he was all the way upstairs, and I hear his door to his bedroom close, I immediately fill unique in.

"Don't you know that boy Tommy that I was telling you about?" I asked her.

"The fine ass nigga with the tattoos on his face?" She asked.

I nod my head yes with a smirk. "I'm bouta go over his house."