Eight

Don't be a ghost reader 👻 vote & comment

Dave

Sucking on her left hardened nipple, she let out a quiet moan while I rub the other one. Then I go over to her other breast to show that one love too.

"Go down baeee" She begged while moaning.

I reached my hand down to feel her throbbing pussy. Her shit was soakin' wet when I played with it. It sounded like a wave pool or stirring up a bowl of Mac and cheese. 

Her pussy was throbbing, but I love makin' her wait because it gets her wetter every second.

"Nope. Not yet." I said, making my way to her neck to begin sucking.

"Mmmm." She moaned, biting her lip. "Please go downnnn." She begged.

"Not yet mama." I teased.

"Pleaseeee" She whined.

"wait." I teased again, making my way back to her breast.

"It wants you now." She whined.

I finally gave her what she wanted and added my fingers in her heated oven. "This shit been pre heating for a while now." I joked, going in and out of her with my fingers, causing her back to arch and moans to fill the room.

"Shhhh." I shush her. "The kids gettin' ready for school ma." I grab a pillow and put it over her mouth then she holds the pillow down on her mouth to not let out any loud sounds.

I give her pussy a taste for a while before coming back up to add myself inside her. As soon as I got the first inch in, her body jerked, causing her to let out a squeal regardless of the pillow covering her mouth.

I love fucking her missionary. She looks so fuckin' good.

"You so beautiful ma." I complimented truthfully. She blushed and bit her lip as she closed her eyes as she enjoyed my inches taking its time to go inside. "Youn look a day past 21."

She blushed again, and soon as I got all my inches inside her I begin shifting back and forth, leaving her with her mouth wide open and eyes going behind her head. "You so fuckin' perfect."

"Thank you daddy." She moaned.

That word; daddy got me anxious. I fasted my strokes, I wanted to hear her yell it louder.

"Oh shit." She mumbled. "Change the position, i'm bouta cummmm" She whined.

She turned over on the bed and arched her back, I got behind her and added myself inside. Before I could even do shit, she was already throwin her ass back. 

As I'm hittin' it from the back, she arches her back more and reaches her hand behind her to rub my balls, bringing more pleasure into everything. "Yeah Mona, right there baby." I groaned.

She progresses into a bigger freak everyday. I deadass taught this girl how to be a porn star. I taught her almost everything she knows with this sex shit. I ain't gon' say she was completely innocent when I met her but I basically taught her how to fuck.

"Lay down." She demanded out of breath.

Without question I did what she said. It's sexy when she decides she wants to be in control.

I lay down like she told me, and feel her going down on me. She spits on the tip as I hungrily watch her go down on my dick with her mouth as she looks me dead in the eyes.