Seven

Few days later...

"She needs her ass whooped." Dave joked as he's on the floor, and placed in between my legs as I'm on the couch while I braid his hair.

I snickered at him comment as I begin to braid the last section of his hair. "What she did was wrong, but don't act like we weren't doing the same thing at her age."

"That's exactly what I'm afraid of. She don't need to be doin' that thot shit that you was doin' at her age."

"Boy shut up. I wasn't no damn thot." I hit him upside his head with a comb."

"Ow." He flinched, turning his head around to give me the stink face.

"Turn back around." I moved his head roughly back in place to finish his braid.

"We should've did more than just punish her. We could've taken her phone at least. She probably upstairs talkin' to the nigga right now as we speak."

"She made one mistake." I sighed. "She's always been a good girl. Trust me, I'm not just about to let her think she's getting away with what she's done that easily... Imma definitely talk to her but what she did wasn't that bad."

"Comin home at 4 in the morning ain't bad?" He turned around and scrunched his brows which kinda messed up the braid. "You outa your mind? Ain't no tellin' what they was doin' or what that nigga made her do."

"You right." I sighed. "I'll talk to her..." As I get done braiding, I run my fingers through his braids. "You done." I announced.

He stands up from the floor and places a wet kiss on my forehead. "Imma go have a chat with that nigga."

"Dave." I rolled my eyes in annoyance. "He's a fourteen year old boy, before you talk to him, keep in mind that he's still a minor and-"

"Nah fuck that. He needa know to stay the fuck away from my daughter, i don't give a fuck bout how old he is."

"Just don't do anything stupid. That's all I'm saying." I remind him, knowing he could get hot headed at times and not know how to control his anger.

"Ight." He huffed.

He gives me one last kiss before walking off to head to the trap to talk to Tommy.

"Hold on Wait babe." I said, stopping him in his tracks.

"What is it ma?" He walked back over to me by the couch.

"This morning you promised me something."
I pouted, poking my lip out.

He licked his lips and sized me up and down. "You want some now?" He asked.

"Mhm." I hummed while smirking. "Come eat."

"Say no more." He mumbled, scooping me up from the couch and carries me upstairs to our bed. He lays me down, and swiftly slips off my black biker shorts and thong.

"Damn ma, you already soakin' wet for me." He said happily as he feels the wetness that filled my vagina.

"Your simple presence makes me wet."

He sticks his two fingers in me and curves them once he's completely inside as he continuously taps my g spot.

My body anxiously moves around, almost making me instantly cum. I moaned quietly. "You got my pussy ready to cum for you already." I whined.

He pulls his fingers out so I wouldn't cum too quickly, and begins to touch my pussy with his tongue.

"Mmm." I moaned.