Deku's Thoughts/Eijirous Thoughts

Izuku's  POV

We walked over to Tenya's car. It was a simple black 2001 Honda Civic. "Shotgun!" I yelled when I saw his car.

Ochaco sighed "You always call Shotgun. I get to chose the music then." I nodded and let Tenya unlock the door. I pulled the lever to allow Ochaco to climb into the backseat then I climbed in after pushing the seat back into position. Tenya got into his car and started the engine. 

"Okay what do you guys wanna listen to?" Tenya said "I have many CDs or we could listen to the radio." I opened the glove compartment and pulled out the CDs handing them back to Ochaco so she could chose what we listened to. He had a variety of different genres of music, Connected Park, All Sun Weekday, Beefoven, Savannah Montana,one called Bone-A-Fido hits, just to name a few. Ochaco handed back the Bone-A-Fido hits to me.

 "This one." I took the CD out of the case and put it into the CD player and turned up the volume. We listened to the whole CD by the time we made it to the Cinema. I pulled out my card and handed it to the ticket lady. 

"Three for Revengers." The lady nodded and handed me the tickets. "Theater five." We headed over to theater five to see it was packed there was only a few seats in the front left. We sat down just as the trailers for the next movies started.

Time Skip.

I stretched my arms up and leaned backwards. "Dang I did not expect that ending." I said turning to my friends. "Yeah they really pulled out all of the stops with this movie."  Tenya said. "Where do you guys want to go now?" 

"I need to get home soon mothers making dinner and will be upset with me if I am late to it." I said. 

"I also need to be getting home. I have a mountain of homework to do." Ochaco said while sighing to herself.

Tenya nodded. "Ochaco lives closer so she gets Shotgun." he told me. I climbed into the back of his car. It took not much time until Ochaco was dropped off and we were at my house. "Thanks for the ride! See you tomorrow" I waved him off and climbed the steps to my house. "Mom I'm back!" I yelled as I opened the door. 

"In the kitchen!'' I heard a voice call back. I followed the voice into the kitchen to see my mother chopping up some cucumbers for the salad she had next to the cutting board. "How was your day?" She asked while scraping off the cucumbers into the salad. "Awesome! I watched the newest Revengers movie and it was awesome. Also Eijirou asked me to hang out with him  tomorrow after school." I said taking a cucumber slice and started chewing on it. "Were going to the library then were going to hang out at his house." Mom raised her eyebrows. "Okay dear just let me know if you're going to be home for dinner."  I nodded and went to set the table for dinner. "I can't wait for tomorrow."  I thought.

Eijirou's POV

I DID IT! I finally did it! I thought triumphantly. I finally got the courage to ask Izuku, Katsuki, and Shoto to hang out with me. I had been planning this get-together for a while now. I had figured out that you had to ask Izuku a day or two in advance to hang out because he always had something going on, Shoto you had to get him alone to ask him to hang out, and Katsuki will say yes in front of Izuku if you asked them both. After learning this, I set my plans in motion. I wrote down all of the times that we would have a test, sporting event, and other major events that might make it difficult to hang out with them. Then I went and bought some board games that I thought would be fun to play with them and any movies that might be interesting. I knew that Shoto ate his lunch alone in the old gym and that Izuku ate his with Katsuki,Tenya, Ochaco, Denki and Tsuyu in the cafeteria and every two days they go out to eat. Today I asked them because I guess I was getting impatient. 

Earlier today

I woke up right before my alarm went off. Today's the day I'm going to ask them all to hang out with me. I jumped out of bed rummaging through my closet to see what kinds of clothes I had that were still clean. I found a red shirt and a pair of dark blue jeans. I guess these will have to do. I pulled on my clothes and went out of my room into the kitchen to eat breakfast. I found a plate of pancakes with a note next to it. "I am going to be late again tonight. I made your favorite! Blueberry pancakes. Hope they are still warm by the time you wake up. Love Mother." I sighed after I read the note. Shes always out late these days. I hope shes doing okay. I looked up at the clock after I ate my pancakes realizing I had ten minutes til school started. Oh crap! I need to leave now. I ran out the door barely remembering to grab my backpack and keys. I jumped into my car and started the engine. I barely made it to my first class on time. Sighing I sat down into my assigned seat. 

Time skip.

A bell rang to signal the end of my class. Lunch time finally! I should find Shoto first.  I gathered up my stuff and started to leave when both Toru and Hanta stopped me. "Hey bro we were thinking about going out to eat today for lunch and wondered if you wanted to join us." Hanta said to me while clapping his hand onto my shoulder. "I'm paying today." Toru said to me. Man I was super tempted who would pass up free food? I really need to talk to Shoto before lunch ends but I did forget to grab a lunch. I looked at my friends.

 "Alright I'll go but I need to run an errand really fast then I'll meet you guys at the entrance." I told them as I started to walk out the door. I started to practically run as I headed to the Old Gym. I hope Shoto is already there! I got there quickly and pushed open the door only to see Momo and Kyoka talking to Shoto. Shoot! I cant ask him with those two  sitting there talking to him and I dont want to take him away that would be rude. I guess I will have to ask him later.  I turn to leave when I hear my name being called. "Eijirou what are you doing here?" I hear Shoto ask. Crap I didn't want him to see me!

  "Uhh I was going to ask you something but you seem busy right now I'll just ask you in Mic's class." I said quickly as I tried to leave. "Its okay I wasn't too busy you can ask me." I turned and took a breath. " Well I just wanted to know if you um... wantedtohangoutwithmeandIzukuKatsukitomorrowatthelibraryandthenhangoutatmyhouse..." I quickly rushed out.

 "Sure."