Hawkins,Indiana 1984.Chapter 1

They just fought the Mindflayer and Eleven came home for good. She started to become friends with Max, even though she didn't really like her. She learned Max was a great person to hang out with.

They were in Mikes basement,playing D&D,like usual, while El and Max we're talking about something funny. "Hey,Max?" El had said. "Yeah El?" El was upset about how horrible she treated Max before. "Um...well I just wanted to say that I'm sorry for how I treated you before", El had apologized to Max many times before, and Max always said, "El it's okay, you didn't know what was happening when you saw me and Mike in the gym." El smiled. She liked that Max was so forgiving every time she apologized for what she did.

"Shit!" Dustin whined. He always got mad when he lost. Lucas laughed at him every time. Dustin tackles Lucas and they started fighting like they always do. Later on they went to sleep. Since it was so late when they finished their campaign they decided to sleep over at Mikes.

Elevens pov

I was in the void. Usually I don't go there when I'm asleep, but this time I could feel something was wrong. I walked around and saw this girl running from some type of clown thing. She looked a little like Max, but she was wearing a dress and had really short hair. "Beverly!" I heard a boy scream. He was tall and thin. He had strait brown hair. I looked back at the girl. I'm guessing she was Beverly. The clowns mouth opened up and there was lights in it. Beverly looked into them, and her eyes turned white and started floating in the air. I looked up. There were more kids up in the air with scars and some with missing limbs.

                           I screamed

This is my first time writing a story on here. I'm probably gonna write the next chapter later today. I hope it was good. I've never done this kinda thing before so hopefully it isn't that bad. I think it was long enough. I was gonna write it longer, but I wanted to leave whoever is reading this on cliffhanger to make them mad. :)