chap. 6

The children settled down, and the next world popped up on the screen.

I haven't been myself lately.
The screen shows Izuku smiling, but with no life behind his eyes, like the normal shine in them.

I dont blame you for not wanting to stay. The screen pans over to class 1A walking away from him.

Saying things that i don't mean, not meaning what i say. "I'm fine." Izuku said to his mom, obviously lying.

When it's good, it's so good! Class 1A talking and laughing, Izuku included.

When it's bad, it's so bad. It shows Izuku trying to jump off a building, then hanging himself. He survived both times.

Maybe I really have gone mad! The screen has a bottle of pills labeled, 'antidepressants'.

What am I supposed to say, when I end up driving everyone away? 1A is walking away again.

Cause I am on fire, a crying, burning liar, saying nothing, nothing but myself. The screen shows Izuku in the middle of his room, both wrists and thighs bleeding profusely.

And I'm the one with the lighter. Izuku's holding a razor.

Every inch of me is charred, god what happened to my heart? He's crying, and bandaging his self inflicted wounds.

I'm about to fall apart again, AGAIN! He gets a rope, and for the second time, he put his head through the loop that he made.

Though, this time, death gripped his life away.

Even the villians were crying this time.

"Izu please don't leave us!" Toga yelled and hugged him again.

He weakly smiled and patted her head. "I'll try, psycho."

"This was from a long time ago, except from the dying part. I'm perfectly mentally stable."

Galaxii reappeared. "Next one! I have gotten some suggestions from you guys, and I'll try to do my best! Get ready for the next one!"