why

"Izuku?"

The boy in question jumped, trying to hide his shiny friend behind his back, which is hard to do, since the sink in front of Izuku is decorated with his blood.

Bakugou hesitated, then asked, "shitty nerd, what are you doing?"

Izuku just looked at the ground.

"Give me your wrists."

Izuku looked up. "N-no."

Bakugou scoffed. "I won't tell the others, just let me clean them."

Izuku sighed, then gave the explosive boy his wrists, and cringed when he ran them under water.

Bakugou looked at the scars, both old and new.

"When did this start?" He asked without anger, for once.

Izuku kept his head down, ashamed.

"Middle school."

That's when Bakugou started physically harming Izuku.

Bakugou cleaned his wrists and wrapped them, trying not to cause Izuku to get an infection.

"Can I tell them?"

The dreaded question.

When someone figures out another is suicidal, or has depression, or any mental disorder, they immediately want to tell someone, to 'help' them.

Bullshit.

They just tell everyone, either it comes out, or they betray your trust.

Then people want you to talk to a psychiatrist or therapist, to talk about your problems, like it'd help.

Then people treat you like a broken porcelain doll, fragile and delicate.

They only start caring when they know that you want to die.

Not before, not after.

When you finally snap, then they start to care.

Only then.

That's how Izuku felt towards Bakugou.

He only started caring when he walked in on Izuku's self harm session.

He didn't give a damn when he told Izuku to kill himself, so why care when he tries?

Bakugou waved his hand Infront of Izuku's face. "Hello?"

Izuku blinked.

"No."

"What?"

"I don't want anyone to know."

Bakugou sighed in defeat.

"Fine, but I'm watching you. And if you do it again, I'll tell someone."

Now Izuku sighed.

How can he do it, when this moron is watching his every move?

They walked out.

The audience was taking a break.

Izuku walked over to the villians, a fake smile plastered on his face, but only Bakugou noticed that it was fake.

They talked about stuff. (Wow, real specific)

After Galaxii reappeared, they all sat down.

"This one is about Izuku getting cheated on by Bakugou with Todoroki."

The group looked over to Bakugou, who scoffed and yelled, "like I would ever date that shitty nerd! And, half n half bastard? Really?"

He scoffed.