chapter 8

"what did you think of the last one?" Galaxii asked the group.

"I would love to have a rehab program at UA!" Some of the teachers discussed the idea for a while.

"I would love to be a villain with Izu~ and be in a villain rehab~! I think it could be fun!" Toga yelled, the heroes cringing slightly, while the villains and Izuku were used to her outbursts.

"Izuku, what is your relationship with the villains, exactly? You obviously know them, but how? And, earlier ,you said you would never become a villain, so are you the UA traitor?" Nezu asked. (When did he get here??)

Izuku shook his head. "No, they helped me when Kacchan was bullying me in middle school, I only recently found out that they were villains, and there's haven't asked me to join, and I don't think I will. The UA traitor is in the room, you know who you are." It took all of Izuku's willpower to look at the traitor and blow their cover.

The students looked around frantically.

Galaxii stepped in. "Let's get on to the next one, shall we? Its in this universe, though. And, Dabi, sorry, they were going to know either way. Let's begin!" They disappeared again.

(I know I promised Dadsawa, but I really want Dabi and Shouto to suffer, I'm nice like that.[and, I am describing the video up top, it is my favorite edit of Dabi, so credit to the creator, who is not me.])

The screen shows Hawks in a cage, with an outlined red heart on his chest, probably where his real heart was.

"Hey! That's me!" Hawks yelled. Why was he here? When did he get here? No one knows.

The heart turns into his wings, and he flies away.

He flies around for a bit, then lands and looks to the fourth wall, and the screen tilts to where Hawks was looking, Dabi was standing.

Dabi lifts his hands up, and his blue flames engulf the screen.

"You look so badass, man!" Shigaraki smiled a bit at Dabi, who shook his head. "Stop smiling your crusty ass smile. You need chapstick."

The screen changed to a burning city, it burned with Dabi's flames. A pair of firetruck red wings are seen flying over the city, and those wings dissolves into Dabi's eyes.

Dabi suddenly gets younger, and turns into a crying red haired boy tangeled with bandages, and the boy runs away into a closet, closing his mouth, trying not to make a sound.

Shouto gasped, and covered his mouth.

Hawks opens the door, and reaches his hand out, whick the boy denied.

The hand is seen clutching a prison bar.

Dabi, with red hair, flashed against the screen, the Shouto, with his half red hair, then Endeavor, with his bright red scar.

Everyone that wasn't in the Todoroki family looked at them, and saw, for the second time in their lives, Shouto Todoroki crying. Not like a couple of tears, like when he saw himself try and commit suicide, no, this was a full on river.

Meanwhile, Dabi was hanging his head, and Endeavor was scowling at the boy.

The screen pans over to Dabi on a rooftop, looking back at memories, and his sister and Mom are shown.

The screen fades into black.

Shouto got up and stood in front of Dabi's chair. "T-touya?"

Dabi, crying as well, stood up and hugged his brother. "Yes."

Everyone except Izuku, the villians, and Nezu were confused.

They looked to Galaxii for help, who just sighed. " Nezu, care to explain?"

He nodded, "So, the crying boy that Dabi transformed into was Touya Todoroki, brother for Shouto. Touya ran away a few years ago, and the villain Dabi popped up. Everyone thought this was a coincidence, but I thought differently. Touya Todoroki is Dabi. Does that make sense?"

Everyone nodded at his lecture.

"Touya... Why did you leave?" Everyone turned to the still hugging Todoroki brothers. Dabi sighed.

"I couldn't take Endeavor's 'training'. I am so sorry for leaving you, Shouto. You and your siblings."

The extras turned to Endeavor, who scoffed. "you could take it. How are you going to beat All Might if you can't take the simplest trainings!" Galaxii glared at he man, which confused many.
"Galaxii, why are you mad at Endeavor?" Deku asked, observing the situation.

She just dropped her gaze. "Can I tell them, Shouto?"

He nodded, and took an empty seat right next to Dabi, holding his hand, trying to wrap his head around the fact that he finally found his brother.

Galaxii sighed. "Endeavor had this thing called a 'arranged marrage' with Shouto's mother. They got arranged to marry to have powerful kids with powerful quirks. His mother had an ice quirk. The children got a combination of the quirks, and Dabi got blue flames, Shouto got half and half, yadayada. We already know this. Endeavor treated his children very badly, 'training' them to surpass All Might, making them use their quirks way past their limit, and that's partially how Dabi got his burns. He also treated Shouto's mother very badly, hitting her, and such, and, when Shouto got his scar, he put her into a mental hospital, claiming she was insane. And, Shouto got his scar because his mother thought that he looked and acted more like Endeavor everyday. She couldn't handle the stress, and took it out on the closest person, which was Shouto. Dabi ran away a couple of years ago, like Nezu said. Any questions?"

The group looked at her blankly.

Izuku raised his hand nervously. "What do you mean when you said, 'one of the reasons he had those scars'? I thought it was just from him overusing his quirk."

Galaxii's expression turned grim. "Dabi can tell you. I am usually a blabbermouth, but this is his personal information, and you will only get it from him, sorry!"

He nodded "it's okay."

"Or, you could watch this." Galaxii said to the few still confused faces. The rest of them looked disgusted at Endeavor.

They watched the video, and most of the class, and even some villians and pro heroes were crying.

Hey guys! So, I haven't been updating as normally as I could hope, and summer just started so I am writing 24/7 now, which is good. I'm thinking of doing a oneshot book, but I want to finish this first. This is just my excuse for writing about my favorite character, Dabi. The next one is going to be Dadsawa, I promise! Thank you for all of your support!
I also just realized that I have been using she/her pronouns for Galaxii, and they are non-binary. Galaxii is just a name I go by, and an oc of mine, that I go by. Does that make sense? Idk. My legal name isn't Galaxii, but the name that I go by on here is Galaxii. Thanks for understanding! Have a good day/night!
-Galaxii
*1171 words*