opposites

Okay, I know I said I was going to expose the girl traitor, but I had this idea, and I really want to do it.
EDIT--- TW
There is cutting
And some uncomfortable topics
Please skip this if you don't feel comfortable
Be safe!
Galaxii opened a portal.

The class looked at them weirdly, so they explained.

"I am bringing in another version of Deku, Bakugou, Kirishima and Todoroki."

The said people walked through the portal.

First was a guy in a fancy emerald green vest and dress pants with purple hair walked through, then a scared black haired guy, then a bright blue haired guy smiled evilly as he greeted the class and villains, then a half black, half blue haired guy came in, bouncing up and down from excitement.

The purple haired dude glared at the class. "What's up fuckers, im Izuku Midoriya, or Satan."

The class looked at the copy of their Izuku, shocked.

The black haired dude stuttered. "I-I'm Bakugou."

The class teased their Bakugou.

The blue haired guy spoke up. "Wassup, I'm Kirishima, or BloodRed."

The last one was smiling largely. "Hi! I'm Todoroki! I hope we can be friends!!"

Satan glared at his Todoroki. "Stop saying that! We are villains, not dumbasses! Katsuki, just sit the fuck down and stop whining."

The class talked to the newcomers for a while, mostly to Todoroki and Bakugou, the other two were too evil and antisocial to talk to.

The other Todoroki got on exceptionally well with Toga, the other Bakugou got on well with Deku, and Satan got on well with Shigaraki and Dabi. The other Kirishima got along with Shigaraki and Dabi as well.

They sat down with the original ones, and then the screen brightened.

The screen shows Deku beating up Todoroki and laughing at the blood coming out of his head.

Deku dragged the body to his house through alleyways so he wouldn't get caught.

He walked down to his garage were Todoroki was lying in a stolen hospital bed hooked up to so many things.

"Are you killing me?"

...

"No. Dispite me being a villain, I haven't killed on purpose, and I don't intend to."

Todoroki was confused.

"But you are a villain, right?"

Izuku laughed before filling a couple of bottles worth of Todorokis blood.

"I have some core beliefs and ideas the law won't allow, so I am, by law, a villain, but I haven't killed for fun or anything."

By the end of the night, Todoroki had lost both of his eyeballs, his nose, ears, lips, teeth, toes, fingers, and his kidney and appendix.

Surprisingly, he was alive still.

He took his quirk as well, injecting the smokey liquid in himself before taking out the poor hero's brain and organs, killing him instantly.

He left the corpse Infront of the police station the next day.

The other Izuku clapped. "Interesting."