chappy 8

I shot up with a big grin on my face. Today was the day i confess, but i'm worried about one thing, and that is, saying 'i love you'. I had never said it, not once. i had no idea why, but it just doesn't seem natural coming out of my mouth. I'll have to say it a different way, but how? i mean, for god's sake, i can't even write it! my stupid handwriting makes it look idiotic! I can't say it, write it... maybe i could say it a different way? maybe in french? but what if he doesn't know french? Shit.

There was a knock at my door. at this hour in the morning? i looked over at my a- oh shit! i broke it!

I got dressed as fast as i could, and ran like hell to the door. i flung it open to see sasuke there, eyebrow raised at my panting figure.

"it's not late is it?" i asked.

"No, it's only 7:30..." he replied.

"WHAT. THE. FUCK! I RUSHED, AND NOW-" I yelled, then sighed in frustration.

Sasuke's P.O.V.

she sighed in frustation, and i wanted to hug her right then and there. i hated seeing her mad like this.

"Hello? Earth to duckass!"  she said, waving her hand in my face. I snapped back into reality.

"Uh... yeah." I said awkwardly.

"Let's go!!!!" She yelled, before grabbing my arm and hauling me towards the school.

"This is embarassing," I muttered.

"That's the whole point, Duckass uchihaha." Wait... what?

"did you just say 'uchihaha?" i asked,

"Yes, yes i did." she replied, and dissappeared through the door of the school (since when the fuck where we here?) leaving me to bang into it.

"Bitch." i muttered under my breath.

"excuse me?" she asked, poking her head through the door.

"N-nothing," i replied, scared that she would hit me with that damned baseball bat. she smiled and went back into the school. Okay then...

I opened the door and walked inside. jesus christ, the place is already crowded. I saw samuel walk through the classroom wall. bitch...

samuel's P.O.V.

i sat down at my seat and something felt out of place. like something unexpected was going to happened.

I thought of all the possible scenarios, and almost burst out laughing at one of them. it was that pedo man who is obsessed with snakes would come and bite me on the neck, and it would do this thing to me that would make me turn into a vampire with blonde hair and light grey eyes. That would be pretty stupid.

I saw sasuke walk into the classroom.

"HEY DUCKY!" i yelled, and an angry vein appeared on his forehead. i laughed. He sat down next to me, and did nothing. i stared at his hair, and realized how i was gonna say i love you. Fuck... even thinking it sounds stupid.

I leaned in, until i was pretty close to his ear.

"Hey duc-" I started but was interrupted by something destroying the wall. I saw a big snake, and a guy that looks like a pedo standing on top of it.

"HOLY SHIT! I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT THAT WAS ACTUALLY GONNA HAPPEN!" I yelled, and sasuke and everyone else looked at me like da fuck's wrong wit chu? "STOP STARING AT ME, BITCHES!"

"SAMUEL, GODDAMIT! LOOK BEHIND YOU!" Sasuke yelled, and i turned my head as far as it could go, and saw the pedo behind me.

"Well, fuck." I said. He extended his neck a bit, and bite my neck. WHY THE HELL WAS THIS SO MUCH LIKE MY THOUGHT?!

I made a really, really, really, idiotic, retarded, and stupid face, then i passed out, on sasuke's shoulder..... shit.

Sasuke's P.O.V.

samuel passed out on my shoulder.

" samuel? samuel? now's not the time for playing around..." I said.

"I don't think she's-" naruto started.

"Shut up, naruto," i snapped. "Tell iruka what happened. I'm taking her to the hospital." I picked samuel up bridal style, and looked down at her. Her face showed a little peace, but a lot of pain. I rushed to the hospital.

I shot through the doors, and upon seeing me enter and samuel in my arms, nurses rushed over.

" what happened?" one asked.

"this random guy on a big snake came into our class and bite her neck." I replied.

"Go find hatake kakashi," she ordered handing me a photo of him and his address. "Quick!" i nodded and ran like hell to this guy's house. i knocked on the door, and the silver haired man from the photo answered the door.

Kakashi's P.O.V.

I opened the door, and saw itachi's little brother standing there, panting.

"yes?" I said.

"your needed at the hospital,'' the boy said.

''why?" i asked.

''a girl named samuel has been bitten by a snake dude.'' he replied.my eyes went wide.

''orochimaru... went after my niece...?" i murmured.

"You're her uncle...?" he asked, but i never replied.

"you go back to the academy. I'll deal with samuel." I ordered, and he nodded, before running off towards the academy. How could orochimaru? out of all the people... it had to be her?

Samuel's P.O.V.

i woke up expecting to see white,  but instead i saw blue.

"Since when was the hospital blue....?" i asked myself.

"your not in the hospital sam... you're in my house..." My uncle replied. "and you're safe to go back to the academy."

"WEEEEEE!!!!!!" I screamed for no particular reason, and poofed to the academy. and no one was there, except for sasuke.

"DUCKY!" I yelled and glomped him.

"uh... hi?" jesus christ. him and being awkward.

"Hey duckbutt," i sang. "i like your hair!" he frowned.

"Not what i was expecting...." he muttered.

"It's my way of saying i love you, duckass."  he looked up at me, and, the most magical thing happened. We kissed. Take that fangirls.

------------------------------------------------------

TA-DA! again... The story ain't over yet. it'll end when something happens XD. Btw, when this is done, i will change the title for the vampire's love into a different title, and make it a sequel to this one. Yep.