!Reader Bio!

Names
- Y/n (Your name)
- M/n (Middle name)
- Adamson
Personality
    •shy
    •Depressed
    •Timid
    •Anti-Social
    •Wallflower
Looks
    •H/c (hair color)
    •H/l (hair length)
    •E/c (eye color) or E/cs (eye colors)
    •Skinny
    •cuts everywhere
Family
-1 sister -Ashly-
-abusive father -Michel-
-mother (unknown)
-4 daughters (Alice*8*, Isabel*4*, Eve*2*, Eleanor*1*)
-1 son (Theo*2*)
-2 nephews (Henry*8*, Peter*4*)

This is going to be very long! Please be aware that the things that the father does back in the day was aloud and since the kids were so young if they had abortions it could have killed them! I have done my research for this story and the things that were aloud so you could really feel into the 18th century!

Y/n's backstory

Y/n was only a small child with her twin sister Ashly and her father Michael.  The twins never knew their mother mostly because she had left a little bit after they were born. 

Life wasn't the greatest for the girls.  Their father was an alcoholic. And they had always gotten beaten and raped by their father and by random men.

By the age of 6 both of the girls were carrying children. 9 months later both girls have birth in there room.  Ashly gave birth to a healthy handsome baby boy, Henry.  Y/n on the other hand gave birth to a beautiful baby girl, Alice.

Y/n had continued to work even after birth to continue paying for food and the children's health and care.

3 years later Y/n had gotten pregnant again.  She had brought in a beautiful and heathy baby girl named Isabel.

"Welcome back Y/n!"

Is what Y/n was expecting.

But

This is what she got.

"Hey Ashly I'm ba-" Y/n was cut off by a body hanging blood dripping from all over and white foam covering her mouth.

Y/n tried not to scream and wake Isabel.  Y/n ran up to put the child in the children's rooms then ran back down stairs to call the police.

The police arrived and took the body down from where it had hanged lazily.  Y/n sat on the couch crying with an officer trying to calm her down. 

One of the officers was trying to get Y/n to answer some questions like did she have any relatives? Did anyone live in the house with her? Y/n wouldn't say a single thing knowing if she said something about the kids they would get taken away and never get seen again.

"Y/n we know that someone else has to live here! Just where are they! We have to make sure that they are okay! You don't want them suffering the same thing she was." The officer said looking at the body that was on the floor with doctors all around her.

"I told you no one e-else is here!" Y/n spoke trembling.

"Fine we are going to do this the hard way search the house!"

"NO PLEASE I'LL TALK! Just please promise me you will not take any of them away from me. Please?"

The officer raised a hand to stop the other officers from heading up stairs.

"I live here with my Father Michael Adamson, and my daughters, Alice and Isabel.  Then my nephew Henry.  All the children are healthy and in great shape! We are all being taught and how to respect the queen!"