Chapter 6

All medical procedures and things are valid! EpiPens weren't around back here sooo give me a break.  Also if some one is hving a allergic reaction to food EPIPEN!! Or try to get it out of the person's system!!  #helpfultipswithash

"Sebastian what is all the-" Ceil started. 

"Young master it seems like lady Y/n has had an allergy reaction to the peppers." Sebastian said scratching his chin.

"SHE HAD A WHAT?!"

"An allergic reaction"

"DO SOMETHING!"

"Yes my lord"  Sebastian quickly picked you up and put his hands right below you rib cage*. He started to pull his hands back and forth to make you  cough up the pepper.

"Sorry my lady for taking so long."

Ciel faced the door, "Put her to bed." And with that he left.

"Yes my lord"

"Keep your grubby hands off me!  Give me my children and I'll be leaving!"

"Sorry but that can't be arranged.  You need your rest."  The raivenett walked over to the dresser and pulled out a silk f/c night gown. (Top photo)

"Arms up please" Sebastian asked holding the gown.

"NO WAY!  I CAN CHANGE MYSELF GIVE THAT TO ME AND GET OUT!"

"Fine my lady."  Sebastian handed the delicate fabric to Y/n.

"Now get out!" Y/n yelled and the butler  walked twards the door.

Once the butler had left Y/n had take off her top.  The girl looked at her arms.

'I said I would come join you.  The kids are in a safe place.  Maybe...If' Y/n thought.  She looked around the room for something anything sharp. 

A pice of metal that stuck out.

A nail that stuck out of somewhere.

Anything

Something.

"My lady if your looking for something sharp you may insure that you cannot find anything that you can hurt your self with."

Y/n finnished getting changed and instantly started to get self conscious about the scars.

"Sebastian?  Is there anything that shows...less skin?" Y/n spoke holding her arms tightly.

"Im afraid not.  May I come in?  The young master wants to make sure your scars are all cleaned"

"No you may not come in.  I never want you to come in!"

"My lady the young lord want someone in there with you at all times"

There was silence.

"My lady?"

Silence.

"My lady! Please open the door"

"Sebastian what is going on?" Ciel asked  opening a door.

"I think lady Y/n has locked herself in the room"

"Just break down the door."

"As you wish my lord"

Sebastian gave a powerful kick and the door went caving in.

"Lady Y/n?  What are you doing?" Ciel looked at Y/n with questioning eyes.

"Th-s-she was there." Y/n wore a face of fear and sorrow.

"Who was there?" Sebastian asked.

Y/n hesitated "My sister" she said after a while.

"Sebastian get Y/n into my room.  I don't care just do it now!" Ciel commanded.

"But young master"

Ciel pulled Sebastian so he could whispered in his ear.

"You heard what she said.  HER sister was in here when she was just changing!  She says by my side at all times.  And tonight you stay in my room making sure that nothing and I mean NOTHING gets in by lady Y/n"

Ciel looked up at Y/n.

"Sebastian didn't I say clean up her arms and any scars she has?!"

"Yes I'm sorry my lord.  I shall get right to it."

Y/n stood looking out the window.

"Ciel? Why?" Y/n started, "Why did you save me? What was so important about me that you went all your way to bring me here and keep somebody with me?

The two males looked at each other.

'Do not say anything!' Ciel had mouthed to the taller male.

Sebastian nelt down and nooded his head.

"You seemed like you had a very rough life and I felt like you should have a 2nd chance at life" the blue hair boy spoke.

"I didn't want a second life. Not for myself."

Ciel open his mouth to speak but instantly closed it.

"My lord the room is ready."

They all walked out of the room and into the bedroom.

-Time skip by me just finnishing season 2 of Black Butler-

"Young master.  My lady. Please wake up.  I have some Erl gray prepared."

Ciel opened his one eye and looked at the spot on the bed where Y/n was

"Lady Y/n its time to get up"

No movement.

"Y/n?"

Ciel pulled the blakents back to show a pillows in a shape of a body.

"Where is she?! Sebastian go find her" ciel said looking around the room.

"No need I'm right here.  I just had to use the restroom" Y/n said walking into the room.

Both of the male looked at her.

"What?  If I said I going to the bathroom one of you two would come with me.  A girl needs her privacy once and a while." Y/n spoke with a angry voice, "and I had to get some girl products."

The two males looked at the girl confused.  Y/n gave a look of anger.  Soon the two males had put two and two together and faces flushed realizing what she had gotton.

"I-I could've j-just had Sebastian g-go g-get them"

Sebastian gave ciel a side look.  Ciel only smirked at his comment.

"Like I said girl needs her privacy and alone time"  Y/n said starting to walk away from the boys.

"Sebastian. Tell me. How could you let her out of the manor AND let her sneak around like that?!"

"I'm very sorry my lord.  I will take better care of whaching lady Y/n."

"THEN WHY IS SHE WALKING DOWN THE HALL!?" Ciel yelled pointing towards the hall.

Sebastian face went blank.

"DON'T JUST STAND THERE GO GET HER! THE SERVANTS SOULD NOT SEE HER! AND SHE SHOULDN'T EVEN BE WALKING!" Ciel yelled pointing twards the door.

Sebastian bowed and ran after the girl.

Y/n heard loud thumpings. She turned around to see a black hair male that she has never met before running after her.

"LADY Y/N WACH OUT!" She heard Sebastian call.