Chapter 1

Art not mine credits to artist

Y/n headed back to the tiny apartment with the younglings.  She walked down the streets of London. But it wasn't very long before she had hit an object.  

"Oh my I'm so sorry!"  Y/n looked up to see, a tall male, he had black hair with bright red eyes.

"Oh it is no worry my lady."  The tall man spoke.

"Sebastian hurry up! We have places to be! And this lady looks like she has places to be too!"  Y/n jumps and turns around to see a boy about her age.  He wore a black eye pach over one eye, but the other was a beautiful dark blue, he had dark blue hair.

"Yes my lord"  and with that they left.

Y/n's eyes try to keep her eyes on the boy but loses them as they enter the crowd. 

Y/n sighed and turned around to keep walk back to the tiny apartment.  She didn't want the kids to be left to long with the disgrace that she calls a father. 

When Y/n finally reaches the apartment she is met with a slap accost her face making her tumble to the ground.

"WHERE WERE YOU? WHY ISN'T DINNER DONE?"

"I went out to visit someone, and I'll get started on dinner sir"

"DID I SAY YOU COULD GO OUT?" This earned you a good kick to the stomach.  Y/n cuffs out some blood.

"Clean up this mess! Then make dinner you bitch!"

You don't say anything you just get up clean this mess then get started on making dinner.

After 30 minutes you finish dinner.

"Sir dinner is done"

"Good fucken bitch"

Y/n walks away with out saying another word.  She had already gave the kids their dinner before she served the old man. 

She went up stair into the bathroom. Knowing that the kids are locked in the room and the old man is eating.

She pulled out a sharp knife from her sleeve.  She had grabbed it when she was calling father for his dinner. 

She brought it towards her arm.

'If you do this there's no going back'  y/n thought.  She looked at the knife resting on her arm. 

.........................................................................

She took a deep breath and looked at the bloody arm.  She grabbed some bandages and rapped her arm up.  She rolled down her sleaves.

'13.  13 until we meet again sis I promise

Time skip brought to you by the lack to live

-Y/n pov-

"Mommy do we have to go?! I don't wanna go!"  Alice wined.

"I know I dont want you to go either," I said looking at the children, I look at the clock knowing that I had to go meet sister before the cops come and 'save' me.

"hey I have to go okay? When the people come just say I'm in my room okay? Here take these to remember me by okay?" I give them little notes.  I give a second one to Alice, "give the people this one okay?" I whispered in her ear.

She nodded then gave me a tight hug.  It would be at least 45 minutes before the police came and take away the kids.  I run up to my room then lock the door.

I sneak out the window to the roof.

Where it all ends.

The breeze makes my (h/l) (h/c) blow in the wind.  I take a final look at the city.  I take a deep breath in and then look at the dark alley way. 

I have already calculated the drop and it would kill me for sure.  It would leave me in pain.  I would bleed out. 

Perfect.

I'm wearing all dark clothes so no one came see me.

I hear the sound of wind rushing through my ears. 

Pain?

No

Bleeding?

No

Heaven?

No

Hell?

No

Alive?

Yes

I open my eyes to see the black hair male and the blue hair boy. 

"You fell"

"Why aren't I dead?"

"You fell"

"WHY AREN'T I DEAD?"

"My lady you fell and my butler here saw you and caught you before you hit the ground,"

"DAMMIT! DID I ASK YOU TO SAVE ME?!"  I screamed trying to get out of the tall man's arms.

"Sebastian put her down but hold on to her"  the blue hair dude speaks,  "what were you doing up there?"

"Its none of your business"  I spat out in a cold harsh tone, then I realized, "the kids!"

"Kids?"

"LET ME GO! PLEASE I NEED TO MAKE SURE HE DOESN'T DO SOMETHING TO THEM! PLEASE" At this point I'm crying wanting to make sure they are safe.

"Sebastian give her here you go move the kids into the carriage make sure they aren't harmed and they don't see us"

"Yes my lord"

He hands me over to the boy.

"Who the hell are you?"

"Forgive my manners I'm the Earl Ceil Phantom"

'Some rich person hunting? Well if hes taking the kids I'm fine with that' I thought

"Ceil, make sure they forget about me and make sure that they have a nice life"  he looks at me as if I was crazy.

I turn his arm then punch him right in the gut and run up the ladder that leads to the roof.  I quickly run to the opposite side of the roof that was just a tad lighter then the other side. 

I wouldn't get a painful death but it will work.  I take a look back to see ceil trying to run after me.  I smile the fall.

But again

I'm saved

"WHY WON'T YOU JUST LET ME DIE?! PEOPLE DIE LEFT AND RIGHT ALL THE TIME! WHY AM I SO IMPORTANT?!"

I open my eyes to see the person who is called Sebastian holding me on the ground.

"Are the kids safe?"

"Yes my lady, now let's get you back inside"

I grip Sebastian's shit a little tighter as he says inside.

"Is everything okay my lady?"

"Everything is just fine"

'Until we meet again sis'