Chaper 3

-None pov-
The carriage ride was filled with silence.

"My lord we are at the manor"

"Good.  You get the children and I'll get Y/n"

"Yes my lord," Sebastian helped ciel out of the carriage then handed Y/n to him.  He looked back at the scared children, "hello there! I'm Sebastian Michaels.  You are at the Phantom manor.   Now please let's get you inside and get you settled in!"

"Are you friends with mama?" Peter asked.

"Yea, mommy said that we shouldn't go with strangers"  Isabel said holding on to her siblings.

"SEBASTIAN! Are the kids- why aren't they in the house?"

"They said they wouldn't come in unless we are the lady's friends"

"Ugh. Kids.  Hello there! We are very good friends with you mother"

"How do we know tour not lying? And how do we know that you aren't going to hurt us" Henry said holding his siblings and cousins closer to him.

"Why would we hurt kids?  Who would hurt- oh. You don't have to worry about him. He will never hurt you any more I promise."

The kids look at each other.  The two oldest ones look at each other and give a quiet quick nood.

"Fine"

Ciel held out his hand.  The kids intently refused the hand.  They all hopped out of the carriage. They all stared in awe.

"Weres anuty?" Peter asked.

"Anut? I thought she was you mother.  Aren't you all siblings?"

"No, some of us are cousins and some of us are siblings." This time Alice had spoken up.

"What happed to you mother?"

"She's gone"

Both Sebastian and Ciel looked at the kids who had dead faces on.  No a tear on the there faces. 

"Gone? Like dead?  How?  When?  There were no crimes of murder"

"About 5 years ago.  And she took her own life if you wanted to know. Ever since then it's just been us and Mommy/Aunty"  Issable spoke up.

"Oh.  Well Sebastian, go get the other servants ready for these kids and make sure there are rooms for all of them" ciel said turning around.

"Y-Y-Your g-gonna s-spit u-us u-up?!"  Peter tremble.

"Well yes,  we have enough room in the manor.  Why wouldn't you get your own rooms?"

"We have never been spit up"  Henry said holding some of the children close.

"If you don't want to be spit up that's fine.  You can all stay in one room, Sebastian prepare the room"

"Yes my lord"  Sebastian took off,  "now come on let's get you all in the manor.  You can tell me all of your names and age then okay?"

Ciel didn't get a straight answers just hums. 

They all head inside.

"CCCCIIIIEEEELLLLL!!!" A high pitched voice echoed threw the manor. 

Ciel looked back at the kids who were scared out of there minds. 

"Hey, hey! It okay don't be scared!"

"CCCIIEE- Ciel?  Where did all these children come from?!"  The voice spoke.

Ciel focus was on the children and making sure that they were okay.