Chapter Five - WCKD In The Parking Lot (Scott's POV)

CW: Death/dying, mentions of death of a loved one, non-consensual drugging, armed military/police, violence, minor injury, kidnapping

"He's not dead. Just-just confused."

"He didn't recognize you, we need to be realistic."

"Realistic? Lydia, I'm literally a werewolf."

"Don't be that way."

"Be what?"

"Like- What's that?" Lydia said.

I turned to see a grey fog creep into the back. "Deaton what do we-" The thud of his body hitting the ground cut me off. Him, Minho and Lydia, lay on the floor. Unconscious but chests rising and falling.

A group of soldiers in white militant outfits and gas masks filed in, marching to Stiles and Minho. I raised my arm to fight but another soldier pinned my weak arms behind my back.

Two soldiers threw them over their shoulders as warm tears streamed down my cheeks. They can't do this. They can't just take my brother like this. I furrowed my brow and pooled all my energy in my arms but my fight was futile.

They carried Stiles and Minho out and released me. Stretching my arms like walking a trapeze wire, I stumbled outside. I needed to get to Stiles.

A fleet of white vans, each reading WCKD on the side in metallic letters, filled the parking lot. At the closest van, soldiers chucked Stiles and Minho in the side like trash.
My blood boiled but my legs went to jelly and I collapsed, parking lot pebbles embedding in my face.

A blonde woman with forehead wrinkles but no laugh lines pulled my head up by my hair. "Remember Scott, WCKD is good."

She let go and my face crashed to the ground. My breathing slowed to a sleep-like pace as my ears filled with the sounds of screeching tires.

A/N: So this is the last chapter in this first part. I hope you enjoyed. I have a bit of writers block, I can see this story maybe being four parts but I don't exactly know. If anyone has any ideas where to take this story pls comment lol. Thanks for reading. - Bea.