Chapter 11 The Week Is Over?

Disclaimer: I do not own the fan art, memes or the characters just the story.
Remember:
Underline words: means Easter Eggs
........❤️...........: Time skip
'TAlking to self'

It's summer and where do we begin. I been listening to Phineas and Ferb and Milo Murphy's Law songs a lot lately. Anyway thank you all for reading my story I'm glad people like this. Now on with the story.

~~~~~~~~~~💙~~~~~~~~
The water was losing it's warmth with each passing second. Making the one in the bath lose their own warmth. The person who was in the bath had the lowest part of her face in the water keeping her nose and eyes out of the water. Her mind going back to the events that led her here.

First, though she complained the whole time she helped Gwen carry the buckets of water for the bath, to her house. Then they heated the water. Which gave her enough time to put the mask spell on. The mask spell was a spell in which Merlin always had on, but of course it came undone when that witch in the woods changed her to well a her.

The mask spell is used to cover her scars that she had gotten over the years of protecting Camelot, it's people and it's King, her king. Merlin made that spell incase she got injured in front of Arthur or the knights and became unconscious. So if they had to remove her tunic to inspect the wound. They wouldn't be able to see her scars only the wound. And maybe a few small scars but nothing to major for them to ask where she got them.

If they did see them then that would lead to questions which would lead to her magic being known which would then lead to her banishment or worse, her execution. And she would prefer none of that happening.

Then there was her actually getting into the bath. Which took forever because when it was time for her to get in, she kept her feet firmly planted to the ground staring the bath down.

If someone were to look at her and the tub they would think that her and the tub were about to battle each other but before the fight they must stare at each other for a really really long time. And the wind blowing though the window made the scene even more dramatic.

The so called staring contest was going on for what seemed to be a century. But in reality it was only 5 minutes. Merlin heard a sigh from beside her. She looked at Gwen who had been watching her, watching the tub. 

"Oh come on Merlin just get in. You know we can't just stand here all day and watch the water get cold."

"I know it's just..um... why.. uh?" While Merlin was trying to come up with a way out of this. Gwen just walked behind her looking at Merlin's back trying to find.....'ah there it is.' With a pull of a string and a scream from Merlin, the dress slid off her body.

"See that wasn't so hard." Gwen said getting the soap.

And that's how she ended up here in the bath. And how she saw her changed body. Thankfully Gwen put bubbles in the water to help Merlin feel a little bit more at ease. Which it did but only a little bit. Merlin did another sigh it seems like she has been doing that a lot lately.

"Here, Merlin lean your head back."

"Oh, alright." She layed her head back, hearing Gwen's footsteps coming over. Gwen started pouring water on Merlin's hair. Then she proceeded to add the soap. Ruddying it into Merlin's hair starting to make it clean and silky.

To Merlin's surprise this actually felt nice. Heck, she even felt relax. Then again she was in a hot bath with bubbles with her hair getting washed. So who wouldn't feel relaxed?

"Hey, Merlin I have a question."

"Hmmm." Merlin hummed in response.

"If you haven't seen your body until now then how have you been going to the restroom?"