Chapter 12 Did It Work?

Disclaimer: I do not own the fan art or the characters just the story.
Remember:
Underline words: means Easter Eggs
........❤️...........: Time skip
'TAlking to self'

I hope you readers are having a good summer so far. I been watching tv, anime. Reading books, and be on Wattpad of course. What you you been doing? On with the story.

~~~~~~~~💙~~~~~~~~~~

Deep in the woods the sounds of hooves could be heard. The sound belonging to a horse. The horse's rider being in a hurry to meet someone.

Deeper in the woods was a little run down cottage. The rider who was wearing a black hood, stopped and tied the horse. Now walking up to the small cottage door.

Inside there, was many shelves full of different bottles of potions, poison, and spell books. In the middle of the cottage was a black cauldron. And the Lady Morgan was standing over it.

She poured a blue liquid in it, then threw in a rotten root. The cauldron produced a white smoke with a hint of blue in it. Morgan closed her eyes taking a few breaths. She opened her eyes that were now glowing gold, she began chanting.

"Wohs em eht eno ohw si ot eb ym mood, wohs em eht eno yeth yas si eht tsom rewop lluf rerecruos ot revr klaw eht htrae, wohs em eht eno ohw stnuah ym smaerd, wohs em Emrys!"

She chanted this three times. The smoke coming out of the cauldron went to white, blueish to gold. Swirling around forming an oval. It then showed a red robe. The smoke shined a bright light then disappeared.

"UGH!!!!" She screamed. The fire on the torches went out, then relit.

"Judging by your reaction the spell didn't work out."

"WHAT do you think Agravain?!" She said irritation clearly in her voice.

"Seems like Emrys has thought of everything to make sure that no one can find him"

"Do you have any news or are you just going to waste my time."

"I do actually."

"And that be?"

"Arthur is now searching for a wife."

"And why would that matter to me? The only queen that matters to me is me!"

"Has looking for Emrys made you forget about your plan?"

"OF COURSE NOT! The plan is to wait for Arthur to be married once that happens we kill the unfortunate soul that said yes to marry him. Making it look as if the kingdom of Caerleon did it out for revenge of Arthur killing their prince. And then a war will break out between the two kingdoms. And with that going on I'll send my allied forces to help tip the scale in Caerleon's favor. Have I left anything out so far?" She said with a smirk on her face.

"No you haven't."

"Once Camelot falls, we rise. I just don't want to destroy Arthur, I want to break him. Taking everything away from him to the point were he'll be begging for me to finish him." She had a glint of joy in her eyes. From just imagining of that day, she would stop at nothing to make that dream a reality.