Make up

This morning after I woke up I headed over to Lexi's house to try and fix things. I knocked on the door and when she opened it she had a look in her eyes that could have killed me.

Oliver: Good morning.

Alexa: ........

Oliver: So I take it you're still mad at me?

Alexa: ........

Oliver: Can I at least come in?

Lexi doesn't say a word she just moves to the side and motions me to come inside.

Oliver: Listen Lex I can explain.

Alexa: I'm listening.

Oliver: Yesterday after Emma and I got back from Universal Liv asked if she could come by to bring me something so I said yeah. It was still a little early so she stayed for a little bit and we watched a movie. I was exhausted from being at Universal all day and I fell asleep. When you woke me up I had no idea that Liv and I were cuddling. I swear to you there is nothing going on between us.

Alexa: So you'd rather watch a movie with her than me?

Oliver: What are you even talking about? What is your problem with her? You been acting weird around Gionna ever since I got into that fight.

Alexa: Because you act like she's your girlfriend. You're getting into fights over her, you two are always texting each other, you're falling asleep cuddling each other.

Oliver: Here we go again bringing up the fight. What did you want me to do? Did you want me to sit back and let that guy beat the shit out of her? Since you want to bring up old shit let's bring up how I wasn't even booked on Raw but I came there for your match and you told me you'd come to Smack down for mine and you didn't show.

Alexa: I didn't go because I didn't want to interrupt the time you were spending with your girlfriend.

Oliver: You have got to be kidding me.

Alexa: I'm not kidding Oliver. Sometimes I question who your girlfriend is I don't know if it's me or Gionna.

Oliver: It's you Lexi, you're my girlfriend you've always been my girlfriend and you always will be.

Alexa: I still feel like there is something going on between you two. As much as you guys are texting all the time you have to be doing something behind my back.

Oliver: Jesus Lexi, we're not doing anything behind your back. Listen I know Buddy cheated on you but I'm not him. Literally half the time we're texting it's just a bunch of random memes or we're talking about wrestling, or just how our life is going.

Alexa: I don't believe you Oliver.

I took my phone out of my pocket and placed it onto the table.

Oliver: Go ahead and look through my phone if you don't believe me.

Alexa: What's your password?

Oliver: There isn't one. I have nothing to hide.

Lexi takes my phone and goes through it and after a few minutes I see her start to cry.

Oliver: Why are you crying?

Alexa: I feel so bad for accusing you of lying.

Oliver: While you're in my text messages why don't you read the conversation that I was having with Daria last night.

*Alex's POV reading text*

Oliver: You up sis? I really need to talk to you.

Daria: Yeah I'm up. Is everything okay?

Oliver: Not really, Lexi is mad at me. Gionna came over and we were hanging out and she was watching a movie with me and Emma. Long story short I fell asleep and so did Gionna and somehow, we ended up cuddling while we were sleeping. Lexi came over and saw us and she stormed out and now she's pissed at me. I don't know what to do.

Daria : Is there anything going on with you and G?

Oliver: No, we're just best friends that's it.

Daria : Damn bro, this is a tough one. I honestly don't know what to tell you, you just need to talk things over with Lexi and make them right.

Oliver: I've been trying to call her but she isn't answering my calls.

Daria : Give her some space bro.

Oliver: I will, I just don't want to lose her. I think I'm falling in love with her.

Daria : Aww my big bro is in love. Seriously though just sleep on it and talk to her in the morning.

Oliver: I will. Thanks for the talk, I love you sis.

Daria : I love you too bro. Let me know how it goes.

*End*

Alexa: Did you mean that?

Oliver: What that I think I'm falling in love with you?

Alexa: Yes, did you really mean that.

Oliver: I did, but if you're going to keep acting this way whenever I'm around my friends I don't know how I'm going to feel.

Alexa: I'm sorry Oliver.

Oliver: I'm sorry too.

Alexa: I feel better now that we got that over with.

Oliver: I'll feel better once I get a kiss from my beautiful girlfriend.

Lexi and I started making out and then I picked her up and carried her into the bedroom. An hour later we finally finished.

Alexa: Holy shit Oliver, that was amazing.

Oliver: We should get into fights more often.

Alexa: Wanna go another round?

Oliver: Damn right I do.