Numb

Liv woke up and saw me still sitting in the same spot I was in last night.

Liv: Did you fall asleep?

Oliver: Nope, I just sat here all night.

Liv: Why did you just sit there all night?

Oliver: I didn't want to move and wake you up.

Liv: How are you holding up?

Oliver: As good as I'll ever be.

She sits up and hugs me.

Liv: Oliver I can't imagine the pain you're in right now. I just want you to know that I'm here for you.

Oliver: Thanks babe, it feels like a bad dream. 

Liv: We'll get through this Oliver, I promise.

Oliver: I know, I'm glad that I have you by my side I don't think I could do this by myself.

Liv: I'm not going anywhere babe don't worry. I'm going to be by your side through everything we'll get through this together.

Oliver: Thank you Gionna. You being here with me right now means more to me than you could ever imagine. I'm going to shower I'll be back down in a few minutes.

After I got out of the shower I got dressed and went to go back downstairs, on my way down I stopped by Emma's room. I walked in and just stood there for a moment and then I went and sat down on her bed and I picked up the picture she had of the two of us sitting on her table by her bed. I looked at the picture and my eyes started to tear up and now I'm crying. Liv walks in and sits down next to me and starts rubbing my back.

Liv: What do you have there?

Oliver: It's the picture we took together that night I brought her to the live event.

Liv: I love that picture; you could see how happy she is.

Oliver: I know, I miss her so much already.

Liv: Do you want to get something to eat?

Oliver: I'm not hungry but if you are I'll go with you and try to eat.

Liv: Come on let's go, maybe the fresh air will help you out.

Oliver: Can we go home after we eat?

Liv: If that's what you want babe.

Oliver: Yeah, I'd rather be at my own house right now.

Before Liv and I left I said goodbye to Brittany and Steven. I thanked them for being there for me and for letting us spend the night with them. Liv and I went to get some food then we went back home.

*Later that night*

We've been in Orlando for a few hours. I'm still out of it I've just been sitting outside with Liv. I really haven't said much but Liv has been by my side the entire time. Finally, she breaks the silence

Liv: Babe, I'm going to go to sleep I'm tired.

Oliver: I'll be there in a little bit.

Liv hugs and kisses me goodnight then she walks into the house to go to bed.

*A few hours later*

I've been sitting outside for about 2 hours after Liv went inside. I pulled out my phone and tweeted the last picture I took with Emma.

"@oliverpiercewwe: (Picture of me and Emma with tag titles) Last night my beautiful daughter Emma was taken away from me. Words can't express how hurt I am right now. My daughter was my everything. I'll continue to make you proud Emma, keep watching down on me and keep me safe. I love you baby girl."

Minutes after I sent out the tweet, I got responses from fans, and friends from WWE

@sonyadevillewwe: I still can't believe it. She meant the world to both of us. Aunt Daria will always love you Emma. RIP beautiful girl.

@zryder85: Keep your head up bro. Emma was an amazing kid I'm going to miss her.

@rubyriottwwe: My heart is broken, the Riott Squad lost our fourth member. Emma you will be missed so much. You're in my prayers @oliverpiercewwe I love you buddy.

@alexablisswwe: *picture of her and Emma from Disney* RIP to this sweet angel. Emma you were a joy to be around I'm going to miss you. Keep watching over your Dad. I'm praying for you @oliverpiercewwe.

@sarahlogan: Keep my brother @oliverpiercewwe in your prayers. I love you buddy stay strong.

@thecurthawkins: No parent should have to go through the pain of losing a child. My heart breaks for you bro, I'm here if you need anything.

@mandyrosewwe: I'm so sorry for your loss. Emma was an amazing girl and she will be missed.

@finnbalorwwe: I'll never forget that beautiful smile and her witty remarks. Uncle Finn loves you Emma and I'll always have a special place in my heart for you.

@iamjericho: Sending prayers your way brother.

@CodyRhodes: Keep your head up brother. Now she has the best seat in the house to watch you perform.

@TonyKhan: On behalf of myself and everyone here at AEW we send our condolences out to @oliverpiercewwe.

@yaonlylivvonce: Words can't express how bad I feel for you right now. @oliverpiercewwe I love you so much, we'll get through this keep your head up. Emma is looking down on you smiling at you proud as ever to have been able to call you her dad

After I read the tweet from Liv I looked over and saw her standing in the doorway.

Liv: Babe, it's 2 am you need to get some rest.

Oliver: I'm not tired though.

Liv: You really need to sleep babe you're going to burn yourself out.

Oliver: I can't. I'm in too much pain.

Liv: Well then just lay down and we'll talk.

Oliver: Fine.

I laid down and Liv laid her head on my chest and put her arm around me. I put my arm around her and held her for a while.

Liv: Oliver, she may not be here physically, but she'll always be with you in your heart.

Oliver: I know, I just don't think I'll ever get over it. I can't keep fighting this pain.

Liv: You're not doing this alone babe.

Oliver: I love you Gionna.

Liv: I love you too Oliver.

Seconds later I passed out.