A Swift Kick in The Ass

It's been 2 weeks since I got into the argument with Daria at Smack down. I haven't been to Smack down since that night Shane let me take some time off to get things sorted out. Liv has been gone on a tour with Raw and she won't be home until tonight. I was laying on the couch just staring at the ceiling when I heard a knock at the door. I went to open it and when I did I was surprised to see Sarah.

Oliver: What are you doing here?

Sarah: I bruised my ribs on Raw so they told me to take the rest of the week off. I figured you could use some company so I came by.

Oliver: Thanks, come on in.

Sarah and I went into the backyard to talk.

Oliver: How are you feeling?

Sarah: Sometimes it hurts pretty fucking bad. Other times I feel fine. Oliver can we talk?

Oliver: I had a feeling you stopped by for a reason.

Sarah: I heard about what happened. Daria told me everything.

Oliver: Trust me I feel like shit for everything I said to her.

Sarah: You should, that is your sister Oliver. Blood or not she loves and cares about you just like me and Ruby care about you. We know your suffering right now and so are we. This isn't easy for any of us but now more than ever we need to lean on each other for support. When you're tired of fighting reach out to one of us and let us know and we'll fight for you. Think about how Emma would feel knowing you told Daria to get out of your life.

Oliver: She'd be devastated. She loved Daria so much.

Sarah: Oliver you know we love you right?

Oliver: I have no doubt about that.

Sarah: Do you love Gionna?

Oliver: Do you really have to ask me that? I love her more than anything.

Sarah: Then I need you to do one thing for me.

Oliver: What's that?

Sarah: Get your shit together man. Stop drinking to cope with your pain. You're starting to go down a dark path and I don't want you to throw everything away. Is the alcohol and the temporary fix worth throwing away your career and the woman you love? I've seen it happen Oliver and if you don't make a change now you're going to go that route I can see it. I'm only telling you this because I love you man. Nobody knows about your alcohol problem besides me, you, and Daria. I'm not telling Gionna and I never will and neither will Daria we're going to take that to the grave. I just need you to promise me right here right now that you're going to stop all of this.

I didn't say a word I just broke down and hugged Sarah. After a few minutes I got myself under control and I got up and walked away.

Sarah: Oliver where are you going?

Oliver: To do something I should have done a long time ago.

I walked into the house and Sarah came in after me. I took every alcohol bottle in my house and poured it down the drain along with every beer in the fridge.

Oliver: This isn't worth losing everything I love.

Sarah: I'm proud of you Oliver.

I walked over to Sarah and hugged her so tight. I felt her crying a little bit.

Oliver: Thank you Sarah. I really appreciate you helping me.

Sarah: We're family bro, that's what we do. You know I saw a quote from a wise man and it said "Family don't end in blood. But it doesn't start there either. Family cares about you, not what you can do for them. Family is there, for the good, bad, all of it. They got your back, even when it hurts. That's family."