Next Chapter

Tonight is NXT Takeover War Games. This is my first big event that I'm helping produce and I'm a little nervous before the show I'm in the back with Liv, Ruby, and Sarah.

Liv: How are you feeling Mr. Producer?

Oliver: I'm nervous but I'm ready. I just can't wait for you guys to see the surprise tonight.

Sarah: Is that why you brought us here?

Oliver: Yup. Now if you don't mind I have producer things to do. I'll see you guys after the show.

The main event tonight is the War Games match and it will be Undisputed Era Vs. Johnny Gargano, Pete Dunne, Tommaso Ciampa, and Matt Riddle.

During the show Cathy Kelley was interviewing Gargano and Riddle about the match when Rodrick Strong and Bobby Fish beat them down. Later in the night there was confirmation that Gargano and Riddle were taken out of the match. I was in the back and felt my phone go off and it was in the group text with me and the girls.

Liv: You're not very sneaky mister.

Oliver: What are you talking about?

Ruby: We know what's going on. You and Jackson are going to replace Gargano and Riddle.

Oliver: Nope, not going to happen. On screen we still hate each other. Nobody besides us knows that we made up and squashed the beef. Nice try though.

Sarah: Well I can't wait to see you out there later.

Oliver: Keep thinking whatever you guys want but I have to get back to work before my boss hurts me.

It's now time for the main event. Undisputed Era came out first and Adam Cole was going to be the man starting the match off for them. Pete Dunne came out followed by Ciampa. Both men are standing outside of the cage and they both get huge smiles on their faces. An unfamiliar theme song comes on and out come these two giant men.

Kayla: And their partners Hanson, Rowe the Viking Raiders.

I went into the group chat to text the girls.

Oliver: Surprise!!

Sarah: I'm going to kill both of you. How could you guys not tell me.

Oliver: Enjoy the match.

After the show was over we went back to the hotel so we could rest up for Survivor Series tomorrow. Once we got to the room we were laying in bed just talking about things when something came up that made me very nervous.

Liv: I have a surprise for you.

Oliver: What is it?

Liv: Well since Raw in going to be in Atlantic City on Monday and that's close to my hometown. I made a call and after Survivor Series you're going to meet my mom.

Oliver: Wait what?

Liv: I think it's time you finally meet my mom.

Oliver: Thanks for putting more pressure on me babe.

Liv: Do you not want to meet her?

Oliver: Of course, I want to meet her I'm just scared that's all.

Liv: Why are you scared?

Oliver: I just am. What if she doesn't like me?

Liv: She's going to love you.

A little bit later Liv fell asleep, I couldn't fall asleep to save my life. I kept tossing and turning, eventually I just gave up and got out of bed because I didn't want to wake her up. I had a lot on my mind and I needed to clear my head so I decided to go take a walk over to the Rocky steps. I wrote a note to let Liv know where I was in case, she woke up while I was gone. Once I got down to the lobby, I saw Ruby and she was with some guy I couldn't see who he was but I saw them kiss in the reflection of the mirror. Ruby starts walking towards me and I'm trying to hide but I couldn't find a good spot so I hid behind the plant that was by the elevator.