Chapter 13

They all went to school the next day, and Yuna hasn't talked to Ryujin once. It's not because she didn't want to, it's because she couldn't.

Whenever she saw Ryujin, she was with Somi. When she tried to talk to her, Somi seemed to get in the way, trying to push Yuna away.

Yuna wanted to confront them both but stood down because she thought about it.

What if she was just overreacting?

Jealous?

She'd look ridiculous if this was all in her head, she'd embarrass herself.

She went to her first class, she had with both Ryujin and Somi.

She walked in to see Ryujin sitting beside Yeji and Somi sitting in front of them. She looks at Ryujin's previous seat and sees Yiren there. Did they switch seats?

She turned back to Ryujin to see them all laughing together, she sighed and sat down in her seat. "Hey Ryujin."

Ryujin turned to Yuna, "Hey! What's up, Yuna?" She giggled.

Yuna smiled, she still talks to her.

"Nothing, how was your night at Hyunjin's house?" Yuna asked.

"Pretty fun, we just played games and talked all night." Ryujin shrugged, chuckling to herself.

Yuna was about to say something before she heard Somi's voice,

"Hey, Ryujin! How about I sit at your table today?" she suggested, Ryujin's attention turned to Somi.

"Sure! That would be so much fun!" Ryujin agreed, Yeji nodding with a smile on her face.

Yuna glared at Somi before looking away, she sighed to herself.

The class ended and Yuna wanted to walk with Ryujin to her next class, but before she could say anything, Ryujin was already walking out with Somi and Yeji.

She sighed before walking out and going to her own classroom.

It was finally lunch time and Yuna walked inside the cafeteria, she got her food and walked to her table.

She sat down and realized that Hyunjin, Heejin and.. Somi, were at their table.

She sat beside Lia and Chaeryeong. They didn't look their best. "She's actually sitting here?!" Yuna whisper-shouted to Chaeryeong.

Chaeryeong just shrugged, "I guess so." she huffed. "Don't get so defensive, her and Ryujin are friends. Seems like she's friends with them too, be nice, Yuna." She shook her head.

Yuna rolled her eyes, eating her food in silence.

The whole time, Somi, Hyunjin, Yeji, Heejin and Ryujin just laughed and talked to each other. Lia seemed to be upset with it as well, but not as much as Yuna.

Yuna stood up and excused herself and to the bathroom, leaving them.

She walked to the restroom and stood in front of the mirror. She sighed and ran her hands through her hair. She stared at her reflection and shook her head, "Whatever, I'm just jealous." she admitted.

After a few more moments in the rest room, she walked out and back to the cafeteria. She walked in and everybody was already leaving, she walked to the table to see Ryujin and Somi gone.

She looked around and saw Somi and Ryujin walking out the doors, she was confused.

She called Ryujin's name, in which the latter turned around and looked at Yuna, "Yeah?"

"You aren't walking to class with me?" Yuna frowned. "Uh.. Somi offered to walk me to class, if that's okay." Ryujin pointed to Somi.

Ryujin and Somi walked away, leaving a shocked and upset Yuna.

Lia stood beside Yuna, "I feel you. Yeji hasn't really talked to me today." She shook her head. Then, Chaeryeong stood beside them, hitting Lia, "Shut up, you date Yeji, you talk all the time." she rolled her eyes. "So?!" Lia said.

Yuna sighed, looking down at her feet, she then looked back up when she heard Heejin and Hyunjin talk as they passed by them.

"Her and Somi would make such a cute couple." Heejin giggled, "They would! Ryomi!" Hyunjin gasped, and Heejin shook her head, "No ship names right now, we gotta wait until they're official.

Chaeryeong and Lia looked at each other before looking at Yuna, who just watched Heejin and Hyunjin.

Yuna groaned before walking away, to her classroom.