BLUE COOKIES (PART ONE)

DiScLaiMeR

i dOnT oWn mArVeL oR pJo :(

i cRi

Peter is Tony and Pepper adopted son

btw Percy will be here (yay!!)
AND LEO WILL BE HERE #ALLDALADIESLUVLEO

Third-Person

Peter sat in his Chemistry class, bored as Hades while his teacher Mr. Harrington rambled about (PUT RANDOM SCIENCEY STUFF HERE CUZ IM AN IDIOT) EVERYBODY KNOWS HOW THE STORY GOES! wait Im still in the story? oOps KEEP READING! Bruce told Peter all these stuff like last year. He couldn't wait to get home since he wanted some of Percy's blue cookies which always came on Wednesday, which was today. 

Peter's POV

The bell rang and I jumped out off my seat and started packing. I was about to leave when teacher said, "We have a field trip tomorrow to Stark Towers, don't forget to sign the permission slip!" He passed out permission slips to all of us. Cheers were heard all around the classroom and Ned was bouncing uncontrollably on his seat while I groaned. Parker luck strikes again since I was gonna tour MY OWN HOUSE. 

"OMGOMGOMG PETER WE'RE GOING TO STARK TOWERS!" Ned whisper-yelled. I looked over and I could see excitement in his eyes. "You went there before, remember?" I replied. "I know but still!" He answered. By now we were already walking in the hallway. 

Ned and I walked through the halls, when Eugene 'Flash' Thompson goes right up in my face and sneered," Ready to be exposed for your lies, PENIS?" He pushed me onto the lockers and left.

I went outside to go to Happy's car. I talked about my day, leaving out the field trip. We arrived at Stark Towers and I went to the penthouse. Percy was at the door of the elevator waiting for me. He handed me a cookie and said,"Here, ONE blue cookie. THE COOKIES ARE MINE!!!!!!!!!! *screams* ALSO MY FRIEND LEO VALDEZ IS COMING FOR A SLEEPOVER SO DONT BE BOTHERED BY SOUNDS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT IT JUST MENAS HE'S BUILDING SOMETHING BYEEEEEE!!!!" He ran down the hallway. Percy just joined the team one week ago but we were already friends. I wondered how Leo would get here when I heard a bang on the window. A person were riding on a BRONZE DRAGON. So I did the obvious thing. I opened the window.

 I know what you're thinking, Peter your an idiot why would you do that?(rip fourth wall lol) I had a feeling that he was Leo Valdez. He jumped in and the dragon turned into a suitcase. 'WOAH!' I thought. "HI, IM LOOKING FOR PERCY JACKSON! IM LEO VALDEZ! NICE TO MEAT YA!" "Oh, he went down that hallway," I said, pointing. "K THANKS BYEEEE!!!" 

I went to find Mom (Pepper) and said, " Mom, I have a field trip, can you sign it please?" "Ok, sure! Where to?" She said. "Ummmmm....here...." I replied. She signed my permission slip and we headed off to dinner. 

When I arrived at the kitchen, I saw lots of tacos. Leo Valdez was standing behind the table. (Everyone's at the table already) "Hey! I made tacos! Like a lot!" He said. 'No shit Sherlock' I thought. "Oh, and Mr Stark take this as an apology for hacking into FRIDAY so I could steal some ice-cream!"  "WAIT, THATS WHY MY ICE-CREAM WAS GONE?!?!" 

-Time skip sponsored by Bob.-

"I know you have a field trip here," Natasha said smirking. "HOW?!?!" I yelled. "Im a spy. I know things." She said. "PLEASE DONT EMBARRASS ME!" I yelled. "Huh. Field trip. I might embarrass you. JUST MAYBE." Percy laughed. I looked around the table and everyone was smirking. I left and went to my room.

-Time skip because the dude in the glmv fought back-

'Today is le day of le trip. I hope they dont embarrass me.' I thought.

We got on the yellow bus. (I mean duh, ofc its yellow did you think it would be blue?)

AND CUT
IM STOPPING HERE

COMMENT VOTE FOLLOW
 (lol i nearly typed comment like and subscribe)

BYE BYEEEEEE